If Trump loses and refuses to leave

1 hour ago, SoTier said:

I once erroneously thought that Richard Nixon was the worst POTUS in my life time, but even Nixon loved his country and respected the US Constitution enough to resign rather than face potential removal from office.

Covid Donnie loves only himself and respects nothing.   Nothing matters to him except what he wants and what he thinks is good for him, no matter what the cost to Americans and the US.  His response to the coronavirus pandemic demonstrates that in spades.   He's a would-be dictator perfectly capable of descending to the level of Stalin, Hitler, Pol Pot, etc if allowed to do so.  The immediate rejection of Trump's suggestion to postpone the presidential election by Congressional Republicans gives me hope that if Covid Donnie loses the election and refuses to leave that he will be forced out by total lack of support from both American politicians who love their country and respect the US Constitution. 

....I do like your lawn sign.......

Trump 2020 sign | Zazzle.com | Custom yard signs, Advertising ...

1 hour ago, Kemp said:

It's a myth?

It's playing out right in front of you in the open. Either you're as slow as Trump or you are fine with it.

Don't pretend to be a law and order patriot, like Trump does, because you have no problem with tossing the Constitution into the trash.

Only fools and those who wouldn't mind abolishing democracy are still proudly wearing their MAGA hats.

Then again, you have had lots of chances to jump off the bandwagon.

His saying there are good people on both sides, when one side has Nazis.

His breaking the Emoluments clause.

His suggestion that injecting bleach might cure a virus.

Now, he wants to trash the Constitution. 

But you're still with him. That tells me all I need to know about folks like you.

You would follow him into the sewer.

You already have.

Idiot, evil, or both is the only remaining question.

@Kemp you Reddit space everything just like @transplantbillsfan.  Everything you wrote can be contained in one paragraph.  It makes you look like a narcissistic douche - which your words only reinforce.

I guess continue on with your squealing.  REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! 

Edited by 123719bwiqrb

3 minutes ago, Doc said:

How about everyone gets a ballot in the mail, you fill it out and then on Election Day, bring to a polling station where they verify you are who you say you are?

The Dems won't like that, can't cheat that way

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, bilzfancy said:

The Dems won't like that, can't cheat that way

Yup, I was going to add that part.  BTW I deleted my post and put it in the "The vote by mail debate" thread.

Edited by Doc
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Kemp said:

Another slow one.

Defends an administration toying with delaying an election in direct contrast with the Constitution, but no doubt considers himself a patriot and  law and order guy.

Nice dodge.

Go back to frothing at the mouth. You are clearly incapable of discussion.

5 hours ago, Doc said:

The only thing Trump is "toying with" is the libs.  And he's spinning them like tops.

...LMAO!...the "Irascible one" is strumming them like a Gibson......I doubled my Depends inventory just to "keep up" with his daily doses.......

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

17 hours ago, Kemp said:

9 hours have passed and the Trumpys continue to avoid like it's kryptonite.

18 hours ago, Kemp said:

Why bother? 5 hours later and not a single refutation. Perhaps Trump supporters are seeing the light. 

Nah.

They just know I'm right.

Nah, You have graduated to their ignore lists. No purpose in talking to a know it all.

3 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...LMAO!...the "Irascible one" is strumming them like a Gibson Epiphone......I doubled by Depends inventory just to "keep up" with his daily doses.......

FIFY.

• Like (+1) 2

12 hours ago, SoTier said:

I think you give Pompeo and the rest of Covid Donnie's sycophants too much credit.  They know about as much as about the US Constitution as their boss: zilch.

https://www.eduinreview.com/blog/2017/04/mike-pompeos-educational-background/

"He then enrolled at West Point to complete his undergraduate education. In 1986, he graduated as his class valedictorian with a degree in mechanical engineering." from West Point

Funny how people try to inflate themselves. Probably a compensation for their zilchy lives.

Edited by Niagara

On 8/1/2020 at 8:34 AM, Chef Jim said:

Yeah god forbid we open a conversation to figure out how best to make sure everyone’s vote counts during the worst pandemic in 100 years.  

BTW which section of the Bill of Rights states that Presidential Election MUST be held on the first Tuesday in November. What part of the Constitution states the Election Day MUST be on the first Tuesday in November?  

"BTW which section of the Bill of Rights states that Presidential Election MUST be held on the first Tuesday in November?"

Not sure what you're talking about because I never said that.

Congress chose the first Tuesday after the first Monday in November to harmonize current electoral practice with the existing 34-day window in federal law, as the span between Election Day and the first Wednesday in December is always 29 days.[5] The effect is to constrain Election Day to the week between November 2 and November 8 inclusive. Beginning with Presidential elections, gradually all states brought nearly all elections into conformity with this date.

It's the law of the land not in the Constitution.  Since it's law, it can't arbitrarily be switched without Congressional override, which as you will not be happening. 

Then again, Trump doesn't care about breaking laws. He loves it.

On 8/1/2020 at 8:49 AM, Golden Goat said:

You do realize your candidate is Joe freaking Biden, yes?

Yup.

Does this mean that backing a career criminal in Trump who brags about not having dementia, even though I bet he failed that test.

Wonder why it was suggested he take it.

On 8/1/2020 at 9:24 AM, 123719bwiqrb said:

@Kemp you Reddit space everything just like @transplantbillsfan.  Everything you wrote can be contained in one paragraph.  It makes you look like a narcissistic douche - which your words only reinforce.

I guess continue on with your squealing.  REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! 

Trump supporters tossing out words like narcissism is high comedy.

On 8/1/2020 at 10:14 AM, FireChans said:

Nice dodge.

Go back to frothing at the mouth. You are clearly incapable of discussion.

Hit a little close to home, eh?

Classic Trump dodge position.

On 8/1/2020 at 11:03 AM, Niagara said:

Nah, You have graduated to their ignore lists. No purpose in talking to a know it all.

Compared to you and Trump supporters, I do know an awful lot more, not that that's much to be proud of.

On 7/3/2020 at 9:23 AM, bilzfancy said:

He's not gonna lose to a senile pedo, I think it's hysterical that you, a liberal take the name of a great republican

A fan of an admitted sexual assaulter calls someone else a pedo because he touches women on the shoulder.

Stupid or oblivious would be a more apt moniker for you.

1 minute ago, Kemp said:

A fan of an admitted sexual assaulter calls someone else a pedo because he touches women on the shoulder.

Stupid or oblivious would be a more apt moniker for you.

Typical liberal claptrap, I can't debate, so I'll call you names instead.......every president in my lifetime has had affairs, everyone, the difference with Biden is he admits he like little kids touching his legs, and sitting on his lap, and there are pics of him touching little girls

• Like (+1) 2

On 7/31/2020 at 10:01 PM, Kemp said:

So, what would be the problem with floating the idea that we take away the Bill of Rights?

@Kemp  what did you mean by this above?

40 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Congress chose the first Tuesday after the first Monday in November to harmonize current electoral practice with the existing 34-day window in federal law, as the span between Election Day and the first Wednesday in December is always 29 days.[5] The effect is to constrain Election Day to the week between November 2 and November 8 inclusive. Beginning with Presidential elections, gradually all states brought nearly all elections into conformity with this date.

It's the law of the land not in the Constitution.  Since it's law, it can't arbitrarily be switched without Congressional override, which as you will not be happening. 

Then what was all this noise about Trump and Pompeo not knowing the Constitution?

Now you know why no one responded to your nonsense. 

Edited by Chef Jim
  • Like (+1) 2