If Trump loses and refuses to leave

2 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Fourth time you’ve responded to a single post now, rather than engaging.  Like a bot whose programming warped.

According to @Kemp, this is his answer. Try not to read it while you're drinking something.

On 7/28/2020 at 5:06 AM, Kemp said:

Most importantly, per the overwhelming views of the American populace, Trump is behaving like a monarch, so this point of view being pushed seems to be the opposite of our current reality.

After you grade my paper, please submit it to the registrar.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

Is this a code? 

Not really. I have a background in philosophical theology and just selected a few topics for the purposes of the joke.

Heidegger, however, notoriously never really apologized for his early enthusiasm for the Fuhrer.

27 minutes ago, Dr. Who said:

Not really. I have a background in philosophical theology and just selected a few topics for the purposes of the joke.

Heidegger, however, notoriously never really apologized for his early enthusiasm for the Fuhrer.

Kind of like tell the commis to  bruniose the mirepoix for the consomme 

• Haha (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, Dr. Who said:

Classic Heidegger!   Dude was buck wile! 

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Delaying the election?

Guess the question at the top of this thread isn't outlandish, eh?

Yes it is. If your outlandish assumption that Trump may not leave actually comes to fruition what do you think would happen?  

4 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Yes it is. If your outlandish assumption that Trump may not leave actually comes to fruition what do you think would happen?  

No idea. No one knows. There are only theories. 

It will be fun watching people who call themselves Conservatives dismissing Trump floating ideas that are in direct violation of the Constitution. 

3 minutes ago, Golden Goat said:

Yet it's pretty obvious those theories keep you up at night. Sucker.

I am sleeping fine, but thanks for your thoroughly intelligent thoughts on the subject. 

20 minutes ago, Kemp said:

No idea. No one knows. There are only theories. 

It will be fun watching people who call themselves Conservatives dismissing Trump floating ideas that are in direct violation of the Constitution. 

So let me ask you Kemp: say we have universal mail-in voting...and Trump wins again.  What do you think is going to happen?

Just now, Doc said:

So let me ask you Kemp: say we have universal mail-in voting...and Trump wins again.  What do you think is going to happen?

There will be bitching and moaning and he will be President. 

In the reverse, it won't be that simple 

That's the whole point of this thread.

1 minute ago, Golden Goat said:

I wonder if you'll ever realize you're just another piece of property Trump owns. ?

A 3-bagger of not talking about the subject.

Swing for the fences.