If Trump loses and refuses to leave

Just now, Koko78 said:

Why, everywhere! Have you not noticed the fascist Federal Reserve troops on every fascist street corner spreading Trump's fascist fascism?

You wouldn't be talking that way if only some country had really really tried Fascism. 

8 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

You wouldn't be talking that way if only some country had really really tried Fascism. 

Mussolini was a failure. Trump will do Fascism right! He's just lulling everyone into a false sense of racial security by promoting the cause of blacks, his efforts the roll back Biden's crime laws, the economic prosperity, etc.

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Kemp said:

No, you can't. 

Over and over.

You do realize you’re effectively taking up my mantle and mocking yourself now, right?

Of course you don’t.

You’re profoundly stupid, and dishonest.

And are far too much a coward, knowing you’re arguing an indefensible position, to answer a single question.

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Please explain:

1.  What does this mean?  What is a Trumpite?

2.  How have you come to this conclusion? 

People who support someone no matter what they do are cult members.

When Trump holds a press conference on the virus and whines that Fauci has better ratings than him, are you proud of the Crybaby-in-Chief?

1 hour ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

You do realize you’re effectively taking up my mantle and mocking yourself now, right?

Of course you don’t.

And are far too much a coward, knowing you’re arguing an indefensible position, to answer a single question.

You're peculiar.

6 minutes ago, Kemp said:

When Trump holds a press conference on the virus and whines that Fauci has better ratings than him, are you proud of the Crybaby-in-Chief?

Basically, what's funny is Trump has those idiots trained they just run around and attack people and the not even know a thing about politics. They lie about everything they can, Just look at the crazies in PPP.

Edited by TBBills

2 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Of course you don’t.

Does this mean you're comfortable with a President obsessed with his ratings?

Are you troubled by his citing a doctor as a medical expert on the virus who thinks people are having sex with demons in their sleep?

17 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Does this mean you're comfortable with a President obsessed with his ratings?

Are you troubled by his citing a doctor as a medical expert on the virus who thinks people are having sex with demons in their sleep?

I’m happy to engage with you, but you’ll have to answer my question first.

It’s been posed to you at least 5-10 times now, both by myself, and now by @IDBillzFan.

If you’ll engage with it, fully, you’ll have demonstrated that you’re interested in a conversation rather than being intellectually dishonest.  I love speaking with people I disagree with, because everyone has the opportunity to learn, including you and I.

Are you willing?

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

14 hours ago, BillStime said:

Yup - been saying it almost every day here

The democrats have gift wrapped it for him. And the best part they think just the opposite is happening.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Of course you don’t.

You're peculiar.

I answered once. If you don't like my answer, that's not my problem. 

You are free to answer my question. Even if I feel it really doesn't answer the question, there won't be much to do about it.

At this point, I am not sure what you’re after.

Just now, Kemp said:

You're peculiar.

You are free to answer my question. Even if I feel it really doesn't answer the question, there won't be much to do about it.

You’ve now responded to this post three times.

You’ve yet to answer he question.  Not even in a way that was “unsatisfactory”.

You’ve just ignored it.

I’ll ask again:  What are your thoughts on the philosophy of self-determination, and the idea that just government derives from the consent of the governed?

3 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Of course you don’t.

You're peculiar.

15 hours ago, BillStime said:

Yup - been saying it almost every day here

2 hours ago, TBBills said:

Basically, what's funny is Trump has those idiots trained they just run around and attack people and the not even know a thing about politics. They lie about everything they can, Just look at the crazies in PPP.

9 minutes ago, Kemp said:

You're peculiar.

49ry55.gif

2 hours ago, Kemp said:

Who supports EVERYTHING Trump does?  Those that think anyone here does suffers TDS. You got it bad, real bad my friend.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Kemp said:

You're peculiar.

Fourth time you’ve responded to a single post now, rather than engaging.  Like a bot whose programming warped.

Try responding to this post instead:

1 hour ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

You’ve now responded to this post three times.

You’ve yet to answer he question.  Not even in a way that was “unsatisfactory”.

You’ve just ignored it.

I’ll ask again:  What are your thoughts on the philosophy of self-determination, and the idea that just government derives from the consent of the governed?

34 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Fourth time you’ve responded to a single post now, rather than engaging.  Like a bot whose programming warped.

Try responding to this post instead:

Let's break it down a bit: "What are your thoughts" -- already way beyond his paygrade -- "on the philosophy of self-determination" -- again, why don't you ask your dog to expound upon the canine view of Anglo-American analytic philosophy or whether Heidegger's hermetic prose is actually meaningful? You have a better chance of getting an answer. "The idea that just government derives from consent of the governed" -- naturally, totalitarian dims think asking this question means you are a Nazi. assuming your interlocutor doesn't struggle with vocabulary beyond two syllable words, in which case they still pretty much default to making an accusation of racism.

• Like (+1) 2