If Trump loses and refuses to leave

45 minutes ago, Keukasmallies said:

If Trump refuses to vacate 1600, we could appoint Hill'ry interim until the logjam is broken.  Or, in a more popular move, we could prevail on LeBron to take over as he appears to be all-knowing, eh?

Hillary & Trump in the same house? I can imagine this type of scenario.

Michael Douglas and Kathleen Turner in The War of the Roses (1989)

• Haha (+1) 1

It's so hilarious and transparent what the left is doing here.

Step 1: Promote mail in voting which equals voter fraud

Step 2: Promote a conspiracy theory that says Trump won't accept the aforementioned election

Step 3: If Trump loses but there are reports of voter fraud all over the country and Trump questions it between November and January - go back to Step 2.

Step 4: If Trump wins, break more stuff, assault more people, kill more people

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

Have we covered what might happen if Trump wins and refuses to stay?

What if--and hear me out because I'm just spitballing here--what if Biden wins, but never shows up?  I mean, it's clear that some part of him wants to be President, but there is more than a passing chance that he thinks the White House is in Peoria.

• Haha (+1) 3

13 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Have we covered what might happen if Trump wins and refuses to stay?

What if--and hear me out because I'm just spitballing here--what if Biden wins, but never shows up?  I mean, it's clear that some part of him wants to be President, but there is more than a passing chance that he thinks the White House is in Peoria.

I think that there's a 100% chance that Joe will not be able to "show up" for the job.

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

@TakeYouToTasker. It was an unforced error, something he does too often, which feeds leftists like you like a hobbled old lady feeds a zombie. Any belief his statement was said to suggest it was to keep her alive is simply inferred because it certainly was not implied.'s question. We'll wait.

I disagree,  I believe that every word and every tweet is calculated.

I know i know some of it is dumb stuff, but he plays the long game. We may not see it at the time but when you look at what he says in the context of things that happen it becomes clearer.

5 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

I think that there's a 100% chance that Joe will not be able to "show up" for the job.

Literally and figuratively!  Joe is poster boy for dementia; ironically Democrats call for mental health services for those in need, but appear not to see the Democrat most in need right in front of them.

5 hours ago, Gary M said:

I disagree,  I believe that every word and every tweet is calculated.

I know i know some of it is dumb stuff, but he plays the long game. We may not see it at the time but when you look at what he says in the context of things that happen it becomes clearer.

Huh?

8 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

First of all, that's not a question you posed to me directly, but I'll play along with your laziness.

The only thing I said about Trump's Maxwell statement is that it was stupid. It was an unforced error, something he does too often, which feeds leftists like you like a hobbled old lady feeds a zombie. Any belief his statement was said to suggest it was to keep her alive is simply inferred because it certainly was not implied.

Now that I've responded, you can answer @TakeYouToTasker's question. We'll wait.

He’s never going to answer.

He’s devoutly intellectually dishonest.

• Like (+1) 1

On 7/3/2020 at 8:21 AM, Chef Jim said:

Really?  Is this something that concerns you? 

I know, right? Our country is literally being burnt to the ground by people who hate it, and this guy is worried about an unlikely hypothetical scenario 5 months from now? image.png.4cd376b4371627b7338ca0481ec438c0.png

• Like (+1) 2

40 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

I haven't read the whole thread, because frankly it sounds stupid, but are the loons afraid President Trump may challenge the election results a la Gore, or do they actually think he'll stage a military coup if Biden were named President?

Hard to say, we’ve been witness to a lot of virtual fingernail chewing from some angst-filled lefties over the life of this thread. . 

I’m just kidding.  Of course they are worried he’ll barricade himself in the Oval Office and call in a complicit military to stay in office post-election.  

9 hours ago, Rob's House said:

I haven't read the whole thread, because frankly it sounds stupid, but are the loons afraid President Trump may challenge the election results a la Gore, or do they actually think he'll stage a military coup if Biden were named President?

well, the people who put together the talking points aren’t afraid of this. They just put out vague points that sound ominous and whip up the NPCs into a frenzy. 

On 7/23/2020 at 12:24 PM, IDBillzFan said:

First of all, that's not a question you posed to me directly, but I'll play along with your laziness.

The only thing I said about Trump's Maxwell statement is that it was stupid. It was an unforced error, something he does too often, which feeds leftists like you like a hobbled old lady feeds a zombie. Any belief his statement was said to suggest it was to keep her alive is simply inferred because it certainly was not implied.

Now that I've responded, you can answer @TakeYouToTasker's question. We'll wait.

Unforced error doesn't explain his motive, now does it?

10 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Unforced error doesn't explain his motive, now does it?

Like has been said Trump wished Maxwell well in that she should be long lived to testify against those involved in the pedophile ring.  It's NOT because he wishes to resurrect that ring or become its leader which is some fantasy that you live in.  

• Like (+1) 3

18 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

(Scratches head thinking: "is this really a thread topic again?")

Looks at the author of thread -- "ah, it makes sense now" 

When people demonstrate, over and over, how deeply stupid they are, believe them. 

....sad isn't it?......need to manufacture effin' hysteria about everything.......

• Like (+1) 1