If Trump loses and refuses to leave

1 hour ago, Kemp said:

We know that Putin wants Trump in office, so it's a pretty fair bet that attempts will be made again in November.

Russia isn’t the only foreign government that wants to manipulate our election results.

And others aren’t necessarily Trump supporter (China, Iran).

What of those countries?

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/oct/30/us-elections-2020-hacking-misinformation-russia-china-iran

https://www.brookings.edu/blog/order-from-chaos/2018/10/02/is-china-interfering-in-american-politics/

Edited by snafu

7 minutes ago, B-Man said:

What if Trump dies in office,

and STILL refuses to leave. 

I wouldn’t put it past him !

Hey , it’s fun thinking down at lefty level. 
?

Weekend at Donny’s. 

2 hours ago, Kemp said:

What makes paperwork valid or invalid?

As to which countries are unsafe, I assumed you could read them from the list as a timesaver. Must the answer be given to you like one feeds an infant?

You thought I could determine your opinion from facts? You can't even determine what makes paperwork proper and I am suppose to make sense of your thought process? I will ask one more time and then quit- in your opinion which countries are dangerous? I will add what facts do these countries have in common?

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

?

Does it hurt?  Does the scar show?

Edited by Just Joshin'

12 minutes ago, bilzfancy said:

This I can agree with, all the far left anarchists that hate America can go, Russia, Venezuela, Iran, wherever, I'll even pack them a sandwich for their trip

You guys are the ones in love with Putin. He puts a bounty on our soldiers head and you guys love him more. 

Go go there and live with him then. Maybe Trump supporters can take up a collection to help pay Putin back for the bounty money. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Kemp said:

I am thankful that my parents came here.

Trying to become affluent is a strategy that fails 99% of the time. Just the way it is. Being affluent is a good thing no matter which country you're in.

A nice chunk of the very affluent came by their wealth by less than strictly honest terms, so you have a better shot at affluence when you circumvent laws. Kennedy and Bush families are great examples of this.

I would like to define affluent- because I think your definition and any  person who is not born with American privilege will look at it very differently. I know I am in the top 3% of wealth worldwide and me and my wife are teachers. It is extremely easy to be wealthy by worldwide standards if you have a little discipline and are willing to work hard. The fact that Americans have turned being a top 5% in world person into a problem shows how warped your beliefs are on the topic.

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You guys are the ones in love with Putin. He puts a bounty on our soldiers head and you guys love him more. 

Go go there and live with him then. Maybe Trump supporters can take up a collection to help pay Putin back for the bounty money. 

...you're a prize......the always dependable, well above politics, objective bastion of truth NY Times is your ONLY source......you have hurt the feelings of Bezos' WaPo as gospel...there goes your endorsement deal...........

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

1 minute ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...you're a prize......the always dependable, well above politics, objective bastion of truth NY Times is your ONLY source......you have hurt the feelings of Bezos' WaPo as gospel...there goes your endorsement deal...........

Ummmm...hello! The Trump administration confirmed this. Gees 

13 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I have never said I liked Putin, ever. Trump never got hundreds of millions from him, that was your heros, the Clintons. Obama watched an embassy be attacked and did nothing, and you lefties were fine with that. There's proof of that but no proof of any bounty on soldiers

20 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Out of pooh and now flinging belly button lint again are you?

16 minutes ago, bilzfancy said:

I have never said I liked Putin, ever. Trump never got hundreds of millions from him, that was your heros, the Clintons. Obama watched an embassy be attacked and did nothing, and you lefties were fine with that. There's proof of that but no proof of any bounty on soldiers

Don't defend Putin 

36 minutes ago, bilzfancy said:

GW Bush saying, " I can see the man's soul through his eyes" was enough....the "eye chart" said K-B-G....dumbazz...........

• Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

That people should be allowed to come here due to safety concerns in their home country. So are you saying all Mexicans and Central Americans are rapists, murders and criminals?  Please tell us that is not your implication. 

Never said it.

Never implied it.

How you came up with that from anything I have written is odd. Is there some specific statement that you can point to that led you there?

15 hours ago, RochesterRob said:

Oh, the irony in an idiot who asks about Trump and losing and yet cannot see his own losing and refusal to leave.

Was that a stutter of some sort?

14 hours ago, B-Man said:

?

If he died in office, there would be hundreds of posters here saying he was really murdered by a Clinton,  Obama, Hunter Biden, Pelosi, Soros, an owner of a pizza parlor who is running a pedophilia ring, the Illuminati, a RINO, the Deep State, or they all were in on it together, because everything is a conspiracy to some of the loons here.

15 hours ago, snafu said:

Russia isn’t the only foreign government that wants to manipulate our election results.

And others aren’t necessarily Trump supporter (China, Iran).

What of those countries?

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/oct/30/us-elections-2020-hacking-misinformation-russia-china-iran

https://www.brookings.edu/blog/order-from-chaos/2018/10/02/is-china-interfering-in-american-politics/

They haven't broken in yet, like the Russians did. If Trump loses, no doubt there will be many posts here claiming that, as will Donnie.

13 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I would like to define affluent- because I think your definition and any  person who is not born with American privilege will look at it very differently. I know I am in the top 3% of wealth worldwide and me and my wife are teachers. It is extremely easy to be wealthy by worldwide standards if you have a little discipline and are willing to work hard. The fact that Americans have turned being a top 5% in world person into a problem shows how warped your beliefs are on the topic.

Interesting. You admit that affluence is much easier to come by in America, but don't understand that living in poverty, which also means living with crime in poor countries, might cause people to want to escape from it and try and come to America.

Why do you believe so many want to come here, while risking their lives? A lot of them die by just trying.

What would cause someone to be so desperate that they would risk the death of their child?

13 hours ago, bilzfancy said:

Curious as to how you know how much money Trump has gotten from his benefactors in Russia. 

Have you seen Trump’s tax forms despite his absolute terror of them becoming public?

Why do you believe he is terrified of the contents becoming known?