If Trump loses and refuses to leave

https://washingtonmonthly.com/magazine/april-may-june-2019/how-trump-could-lose-the-election-and-remain-president/

Judging by some of the nut jobs here, a lot of his supporters will back him up. At that point we would officially be a dictatorship. 

The biggest idiots here will cite as proof of wrongdoing, tweets from people you have never heard of.

That's how deep their evil and stupidity runs.

I guarantee that if this horrible scenario comes to pass, that the scum will embrace their beloved dictator. That is what scum does.

Some here would probably admit they would follow him. Others might say they won't (I doubt it), but in the end, we know that the stupid and evil will.

We all know that more people will vote for Biden than Trump, even if some won't admit it. Most of us also know that the most insecure man in America will not go quietly, as every previous loser has.

He would rather destroy the country than just leave the White House. So would a good deal of his followers. 

Hopefully he just bellows and leaves. If not, America will be on the scrap heap of history. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

What if he "leaves" while setting in motion an operation that weaponizes the federal intelligence and law enforcement apparatus by using fake made up BS that is designed to hamstring and ultimately take out the incoming Biden administration? 

You cool with him leaving like that?

• Like (+1) 9
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

Putin installed a greedball scumbag in Ukraine and the people rose up to drive him out and he ran to nurse on Putin in Moscow. 

If we have to shut down the country, I think the country is ready to do that. If the scum try and do something about that, there might be a fight. We fight then. 

2 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

What if he "leaves" while setting in motion an operation that weaponizes the federal intelligence and law enforcement apparatus by using fake made up BS that is designed to hamstring and ultimately take out the incoming Biden administration? 

Lol, Trump will leave some competent? 

?

2 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

This is outrageous.  If he loses he will leave.  His supporters, and I am speaking as one of them, will not back an action like that.  Wrong party.

Outrageous?  Nah. Stupid. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Kemp said:

https://washingtonmonthly.com/magazine/april-may-june-2019/how-trump-could-lose-the-election-and-remain-president/

Judging by some of the nut jobs here, a lot of his supporters will back him up. At that point we would officially be a dictatorship. 

The biggest idiots here will cite as proof of wrongdoing, tweets from people you have never heard of.

I guarantee that if this horrible scenario comes to pass, that the scum will embrace their beloved dictator. That is what scum does.

Some here would probably admit they would follow him. Others might say they won't (I doubt it), but in the end, we know that the stupid and evil will.

We all know that more people will vote for Biden than Trump, even if some won't admit it. Most of us also know that the most insecure man in America will not go quietly, as every previous loser has.

He would rather destroy the country than just leave the White House. So would a good deal of his followers. 

Hopefully he just bellows and leaves. If not, America will be on the scrap heap of history. 

I am starting to feel that I am living in a strange version of 1984. People who believe in law's are evil but those that burn down innocent peoples businesses are good. Everyone who disagrees with you is scum but cheating for the right cause is proper. Lastly your proud declaration of stupidity and ignorance- that every other candidate went quietly- when Gore did not go quietly and many previous canidates prior to that were very contentious after the election. Kemp I would recommend you do some research but you seem proud of being ignorance, so I will simply pray for you.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 2

If he loses, all hell will break out, and not because Trump refused to leave, but because he gave the keys to Sleepy Joe....and America will get what it deserves. Taxes, regulations, corruption and centralized control.

Edited by SoCal Deek
  • Like (+1) 2

34 minutes ago, Kemp said:

• Haha (+1) 2

23 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Dats what Obummer did.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Putin installed a greedball scumbag in Ukraine and the people rose up to drive him out and he ran to nurse on Putin in Moscow. 

If we have to shut down the country, I think the country is ready to do that. If the scum try and do something about that, there might be a fight. We fight then. 

Lol, Trump will leave some competent? 

?

Have you been mixing anti-freeze with your cough syrup to get a quick buzz again?

12 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Kemp I would recommend you do some research but you seem proud of being ignorance, so I will simply pray for you.

Funny words.

LOL. lefties love to project.

Pretty sure it was the last administration that Left layers of loyalist to attempt to over throw the duly elected president.  Even using foreign intelligence to create false 302, so spy and set up his administration.  

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, marleyma said:

LOL. lefties love to project.

Pretty sure it was the last administration that Left layers of loyalist to attempt to over throw the duly elected president.  Even using foreign intelligence to create false 302, so spy and set up his administration.  

So, you believe that if Trump loses that he will give a concession speech wishing Biden and America well like every President before him has?

Is there any way we can place a wager on that?

4 minutes ago, Kemp said:

So, you believe that if Trump loses that he will give a concession speech wishing Biden and America well like every President before him has?

Is there any way we can place a wager on that?

What is it that you are so afraid of?