Black national anthem?

3 minutes ago, westside2 said:

Are you a member?

About the only thing I am a member of is the belief of the hyperbolic ridiculousness of Donald Trump being president 

Edited by TH3

7 minutes ago, TH3 said:

Dude ......The PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES posted a WHITE POWER VIDEO on his twitter account.

That is THE mic drop of the year....all this other yap is pretty irrelevant is it not?

i didn't mention the President, that is your construct. besides... pray tell, what the ***** does that have to do with the NFL playing a song that is not the National Anthem of the United States of America before the games of the first week of the season.

i'll ask one last time, are you racist? you seem to be by injecting 'WHITE POWER' into the discussion when no one else has brought that up. simple question really, one that a 'yes' or 'no' would suffice.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

Like I said, I just don't feel like this country is moving closer to some sense of unity - or even honest dialogue.

All this does, along with some of the other crap we've seen is drive the wedge further I'm afraid. It's as if we're moving toward segregation again but this time by choice, and I'll be damn if I can support that.

There is only one race, the HUMAN race!

• Like (+1) 7

Just now, TH3 said:

About the only thing I am a member of is the belief of hyperbolic ridiculousness of Donald Trump being president 

Then why are you promoting this white Power group?

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

Him retweeting a video that starts out with a guy yelling White Power definitely doesn't make him look not racist.

How do you feel about Bidens you ain't black comment?

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Foxx said:

i didn't mention the President, that is your construct. besides... pray tell, what the ***** does that have to do with the NFL playing a song that is not the National Anthem of the United States of America before the games of the first week of the season.

i'll ask one last time, are you racist? you seem to be by injecting 'WHITE POWER' into the discussion when no one else has brought that up. simple question really, one that a 'yes' or 'no' would suffice.

Guy ....the first three posts after the OP were pretty much laced with racism....see your Reality Check and Sig bro’s....

I am just interjecting some over the top stupidity to an already stupid place

2 minutes ago, TH3 said:

Guy ....the first three posts after the OP were pretty much laced with racism....see your Reality Check and Sig bro’s....

I am just interjecting some over the top stupidity to an already stupid place

so, you can't answer a simple question, as posed. gotcha. have a nice ***** night.

3 minutes ago, westside2 said:

was it racist?

A bit yeah, though I'd say the implication was that he meant black people should support him over Trump and that it shouldn't even be close.

Also do you know what one of if not the first thing that got Trump in the news?

Edited by Warcodered

Just now, Warcodered said:

A bit yeah, though I'd say the implication was that he meant black people should support him over Trump.

Also do you know what one of if not the first thing that got Trump in the news?

A bit? I strongly disagree with you. So do my African-American family members.