Black national anthem?

1 minute ago, Foxx said:

nice deflection. answer the question as posed.

Dude ......The PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES posted a WHITE POWER VIDEO on his twitter account.

That is THE mic drop of the year....all this other yap is pretty irrelevant is it not?

Just now, TH3 said:

Dude ......The PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES posted a WHITE POWER VIDEO on his twitter account.

That is THE mic drop of the year....all this other yap is pretty irrelevant is it not?

link?

4 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

Yeah, it feels as if the NFL is taking a situation that was already badly handled and making it worse. I support the right of players to do what they want to do. Like I said, I just don't feel like this country is moving closer to some sense of unity - or even honest dialogue.

However, I will bow out of this thread, as it will just end up turning into a referendum on who is or isn't racist - rather than a discussion.

Yeah the NFL showed there hand with the "can sit it out in the locker room" BS last season. This just kind of feels like overcompensating.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, TH3 said:

"White power video" of a guy being harassed for being a racist and laughing and sarcastically saying "white power" because that's what the psycho wanted to hear. You're pathetic. Which is nothing new.

2 minutes ago, LB3 said:

"White power video" of a guy being harassed for being a racist and laughing and sarcastically saying "white power" because that's what the psycho wanted to hear. You're pathetic. Which is nothing new.

WHITE POWER BABY send the link to west side 

Edited by TH3

42 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

It's a song you probably won't even see happen and stickers you'll barely be able to see. Get over it they're not rubbing your face in it your free to ignore it and watch the game. If it's because you don't like that it supports something you don't like just say it.

What’s it actually supporting?