Black national anthem?

It's funny, that for all the complaining by these SJW asshats about wanting unity, healing, equality, etc., they're readily jumping on the bandwagon of 'separate but equal'.

We want unity, equality, fraternity, but also a separate black national anthem, and that no whites appropriate our separate and distinct culture!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

SO, KAEPERNICK LIED:

Back in our cheery, prelapsarian days—2016, to be exact—a young and photogenic NFL quarterback named Colin Kaepernick chose to express his patriotism by kneeling whenever the National Anthem was played before football games.

He kneeled, you see, merely to protest police mistreatment of African Americans. And we knew that Kaepernick actually loved America because he told us so. “I’m not anti-America,” he said. “I love America…. I think having these conversations helps everybody have a better understanding of where everybody is coming from.”

And everyone bought it.

Or at least pretended to to gaslight the right. Read the whole thing.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 4

18 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

So will they be doing two "Anthems" on opening day?  One for the Blacks and one for the Whites?  So we are now back to segregation?  Good job NFL! 

Watch them punish people who don’t stand for the black anthem, but it’s ok to kneel for the national anthem...

• Like (+1) 1

18 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

So will they be doing two "Anthems" on opening day?  One for the Blacks and one for the Whites?  So we are now back to segregation?  Good job NFL! 

That is what is so insane about the whole situation...

there are those who are blind to the fact that they are promoting segregation...

just like they use the N-word all the time, while no one else can use it...

some want segregation as long as it is on the terms of black people promoting it...

just like black people being killed is nothing to protest as long as a white person doesn't do it...

this whole cycle is pretty sick, and I find it hard to believe that at this point in time, this is an authentic movement within the black community...

there are some sick psychological games being played to divide us right now...

and it is escalating by the week...

• Like (+1) 3

17 hours ago, Beast said:

Personally, I'm now looking forward to the Jewish National Anthem being played before week 1 games.

You'll have a looooong wait. It has been open-season on Jews for years now, and it is only getting worse.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

You'll have a looooong wait. It has been open-season on Jews for years now, and it is only getting worse.

.....yeah, persecuted for thousands of years throughout Arabia, Europe, Russia, and of course, culminating in a genocide by Desean Jackson's favorite guy to accidentally quote, Hitler.

Edited by I am the egg man

3 hours ago, Reality Check said:

That is what is so insane about the whole situation...

there are those who are blind to the fact that they are promoting segregation...

just like they use the N-word all the time, while no one else can use it...

some want segregation as long as it is on the terms of black people promoting it...

just like black people being killed is nothing to protest as long as a white person doesn't do it...

this whole cycle is pretty sick, and I find it hard to believe that at this point in time, this is an authentic movement within the black community...

there are some sick psychological games being played to divide us right now...

and it is escalating by the week...

VICTOR DAVIS HANSON: YEAR ZERO. “Segregation will doom this revolution. It is the worst poison in a multiracial society. Yet it is the signature issue of Black Lives Matter — everything from separate safe spaces and theme houses based on skin color in universities to specials fees and rules for non-blacks.”

Colin Kaepernick said it himself: His kneeling was meant to disrespect our nation itself. 

“Ex-quarterback Colin Kaepernick tweeted an Independence Day message reminding us that he always was a radical leftist, America-hating agitator. His national anthem stunt always was about deliberately dishonoring flag and country. Oh, and NFL superstar Drew Brees merits an apology from all those who criticized his original, thoughtful statement about why he would always stand for the anthem.”

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Do you any of the knee jerkers on here even care to know anything about the actual song itself? Even care for a single moment that it's a deeply Christian song that ties faith in God to love of country and forgiveness for the plight of slavery? That it is actually a song of healing and unity? 

6 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

Do you any of the knee jerkers on here even care to know anything about the actual song itself? Even care for a single moment that it's a deeply Christian song that ties faith in God to love of country and forgiveness for the plight of slavery? That it is actually a song of healing and unity?

The lyrics were written by an ardent Republican. 

But, I do not think that any of that, the lyrics, who wrote them, etc. is the point. ?

WHY ARE NFL PLAYERS SILENT ON DESEAN JACKSON?

In early June, Drew Brees of the New Orleans Saints refused to take a knee because he didn’t want to insult the flag. Black NFL players lined up to denounce him.

‘Ignorant,’ said his black teammate Emmanuel Sanders.

‘Drew’s words were extremely painful to hear,’ another black Saint, Malcolm Jenkins said, ‘and I hope he rectifies them with real action.’

‘If you don’t speak about racism, then you’re a part of the problem,’ said A.J. Brown of the Tennessee Titans.

A month later, in early July, DeSean Jackson of the Philadelphia Eagles posted on Instagram an anti-Semitic conspiracy theory attributed to the noted sports fan Adolf Hitler. None of Jackson’s NFL peers, black or white, has said a word. Colin Kaepernick, who is usually so vocal about racism, has been uncharacteristically silent. The New York Times, usually so quick to denounce imaginary offenses against the speech-code mania of the day, said nothing at all. The leaders of Black Lives Matter didn’t order their minions to add this outburst of racism to their to-do list either.

Related: Shannon Sharpe Doesn’t Condemn Louis Farrakhan In Discussion With Co-Host Skip Bayless.