Black national anthem?

2 minutes ago, Sig1Hunter said:

Um ok. I thought that was clear in my post. If the stickers are of “victims” like Rayshard Brooks, I’ll take my money elsewhere. And, it wont be because the stickers are distracting - its because its supporting a bull#### SJW narrative that has no basis in fact or truth.

I mean he shouldn't of resisted arrest but still shooting an unarmed man seems pretty ***** up.

1 minute ago, billsfan1959 said:

I like the song; however, is this where we want to go?

Separate, but equal anthems? I thought we wanted to distance ourselves from that sort of thing, conceptually speaking.

It just seems to me that each day we are moving further and further from the "unifying" message everyone is looking for.

I mean the whole song thing feels a little hamfisted especially sense the protest wasn't about the anthem in the first place.

20 minutes ago, Sig1Hunter said:

Are you inferring that I am a racist because I can choose where to spend my money, depending on if I like a product?

Look at this thread.....you are all racists....at least now you and your prez are owning it.....good job! Growth!

31 minutes ago, TH3 said:

Hmmmm.....having your face rubbed in it.....I wonder who else knows how that feels?

WHITE POWER BABY!!!

you're an idiot. how many Americas are there?

big hint... there's only one...

3 minutes ago, Foxx said:

you're an idiot. how many Americas are there?

big hint... there's only one...

Apparently you still have not figgered out the America u know might be different for others

WHITE POWER BABY!,,

Edited by TH3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, TH3 said:

Apparently you still have not fingered out the America u know might be different for others

WHITE POWER BABY!,,

stick it up yer ass. just curious... are you racist? i mean... you injected 'WHITE POWER' into the discussion.  

• Like (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

I mean the whole song thing feels a little hamfisted especially sense the protest wasn't about the anthem in the first place.

Yeah, it feels as if the NFL is taking a situation that was already badly handled and making it worse. I support the right of players to do what they want to do. Like I said, I just don't feel like this country is moving closer to some sense of unity - or even honest dialogue.

However, I will bow out of this thread, as it will just end up turning into a referendum on who is or isn't racist - rather than a discussion.

Edited by billsfan1959

1 minute ago, Foxx said:

stick it up yer ass. just curious... are you racist? i mean... you injected 'WHITE POWER' into the discussion.  

WHITE POWER.....if it’s good enough for trump to post it’s great for here!!!