Black national anthem?

Yes. That, and putting stickers honoring “victims”. Depending on if that happens, and what that looks like, I will be reconsidering paying any money towards an NFL product. I want to watch sports to get away from political bull####, not have my face further rubbed in it. 

• Like (+1) 9
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

Just now, Sig1Hunter said:

Yes. That, and putting stickers honoring “victims”. Depending on if that happens, and what that looks like, I will be reconsidering paying any money towards an NFL product. I want to watch sports to get away from political bull####, not have my face further rubbed in it. 

Yes a song I don't even know if will be televised and stickers are super distracting.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Sig1Hunter said:

Hmmmm.....having your face rubbed in it.....I wonder who else knows how that feels?

WHITE POWER BABY!!!

2 minutes ago, Sig1Hunter said:

Yeah, its the “distracting” part that will bug me. 

It's a song you probably won't even see happen and stickers you'll barely be able to see. Get over it they're not rubbing your face in it your free to ignore it and watch the game. If it's because you don't like that it supports something you don't like just say it.

6 minutes ago, TH3 said:

Hmmmm.....having your face rubbed in it.....I wonder who else knows how that feels?

WHITE POWER BABY!!!

Are you inferring that I am a racist because I can choose where to spend my money, depending on if I like a product?

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

It's a song you probably won't even see happen and stickers you'll barely be able to see. Get over it they're not rubbing your face in it your free to ignore it and watch the game. If it's because you don't like that it supports something you don't like just say it.

Um ok. I thought that was clear in my post. If the stickers are of “victims” like Rayshard Brooks, I’ll take my money elsewhere. And, it wont be because the stickers are distracting - its because its supporting a bull#### SJW narrative that has no basis in fact or truth.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

It’s just a song that you barely even have to listen to, just get over it and stand there like everyone else.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

I like the song; however, is this where we want to go?

Separate, but equal anthems? I thought we wanted to distance ourselves from that sort of thing, conceptually speaking.

It just seems to me that each day we are moving further and further from the "unifying" message everyone is looking for.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2