NFL to play black National Anthem prior to Star Spangled banner

A great economy has helped everyone is ever race. No one can dare make that point thought. If we find a way to eliminate any George Floyd incidents in the future, an absolutely appalling incident, and then ask ourselves how often those instances are taking place we have a logical starting point for combating these issues with actual solutions. Not look at me demonstrations, which I support the right to perform by the way. 

2 minutes ago, Jpsredemption said:

A great economy has helped everyone is ever race. No one can dare make that point thought. If we find a way to eliminate any George Floyd incidents in the future, an absolutely appalling incident, and then ask ourselves how often those instances are taking place we have a logical starting point for combating these issues with actual solutions. Not look at me demonstrations, which I support the right to perform by the way. 

Google translate please.  I don't even know which language to select.

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, Jobot said:

wth is the black national anthem? Never heard of it. Don't really care, but the changes getting made by BLM are a joke, (Again none of them bother me) but none of this stuff is going to make the lives of black people any better.  Remove some statues, change product names, fire a bunch of openly racists on facebook.

This is correct. White board members getting rid of Aunt Jemima does nothing besides let them pat themselves on the back for being an “ally.”

Edited by FireChans
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

Are people going to kneel and protest during the Black National Anthem? 

I do wonder what would happen to a white player who takes a knee during the BNA.  Will he be fined?  Suspended by the league?  Flogged by the media?  Considered a pariah by his teammates?  So many possibilities.

1 minute ago, Happy said:

I do wonder what would happen to a white player who takes a knee during the BNA.  Will he be fined?  Suspended by the league?  Flogged by the media?  Considered a pariah by his teammates?  So many possibilities.

I’m going to assume many will view it as racist and disrespectful.

1 minute ago, Happy said:

I don’t think we will have that issue. In a league that’s like 70% or 80% black you won’t last long if that offends you. The only player kneeling for that kicks for the Patriots.

3 minutes ago, FireChans said:

Drew Brees?!?!?!?

No, not a player. Just a random Bills fan. He’s furious about it. He’s also furious about masks. He is mentally challenged though (seriously) so not sure how much offense to take.

49 minutes ago, Irv said:

We need a Disco National Anthem.  Disco has been systematically discriminated against since 1978.   

I remember "Disco Sucks."  In hindsight I wonder if it was really about the music.

• Like (+1) 1