Should the US offer Egypt to blow up the pyramids for them?

51 minutes ago, Troll Toll said:

After all, they were made by slaves. I wonder if other countries need our help to erase their history and identity.

I think that is a great idea...

...that is the oldest and greatest monument dedicated to slavery in world history...

...it absolutely needs to be destroyed.

• Like (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

If DR were here he'd point out that the pyramids were built by aliens, not slaves.

and you'd be here telling him they couldn't possibly of done it as Big Bang Theory hadn't invented the maths yet.

Edited by Warcodered
  • Haha (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Statues put up a little over a hundred years ago=massive structures built by an ancient civilization 1000s of years ago.

sure

Yes Sure GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Your support of thousands of years of slavery is duly noted...

...how come you support Egyptian Privilege?

People died building those pyramids...

...and you don't even care.

You only want to fight racism if it's easy...

...booo...boooo...

• Thank you (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Reality Check said:

Your support of thousands of years of slavery is duly noted...

...how come you support Egyptian Privilege?

People died building those pyramids...

...and you don't even care.

You only want to fight racism if it's easy...

...booo...boooo...

I mean, this is pretty simple:

Statues built to honor men who had some issues (defense of slavery being one) while also having much going for them is clearly racist and pro-slavery.

Wonder of the world built on the backs of slaves is just history. 

• Haha (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Statues put up a little over a hundred years ago=massive structures built by an ancient civilization 1000s of years ago.

sure

Note: I’m not for blowing up or tearing down anything.  That said, the Taliban didn’t have too many qualms about blowing up Buddhist statues that were old.  I don’t think they cared how old the statues were. Misguided iconoclasts don’t care.  That’s where some people in this country are today. Ask ISIS about the antiquities they destroyed.  I don’t think the age of the monument is a determining factor at all. 

We can't stop there! Nuke the Great Wall and can I please be the one to blow up the Blue Mosque?

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2017/08/18/6-world-monuments-that-must-be-destroyed/

We have been informed by our moral superiors that President Trump is a monster for suggesting that Confederate monuments ought to be preserved. They say Confederate monuments are associated with slavery, tyranny, and oppression. But what happens when we take this logic to its natural conclusion?

2 hours ago, Warcodered said:

sure

So at what time in our history did slavery become bad?  ?

• Like (+1) 1