July 4th 2020

11 minutes ago, SoTier said:

Where's your sense of humor, Trumplet?   Does it strike too close to the truth for you to see the humor in it?    ?

First off, I am not a Trumplet (or whatever other stupid nicknames there are for Trump supporters).

Second, it has to be funny for something to have humor in it.

Nothing is EVER funny about that wackos pictures or memes.

• Thank you (+1) 3

14 minutes ago, westside2 said:

United States of America!!!

Best damn country ever!!!

Is it perfect? hell no, but it's still the best in the world and the patriots who love it will fight till their last breath to keep it a democratic and capitalistic country. AMERICA WILL NEVER BE A MARXIST NATION

• Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 hours ago, bilzfancy said:

Is it perfect? hell no, but it's still the best in the world and the patriots who love it will fight till their last breath to keep it a democratic and capitalistic country. AMERICA WILL NEVER BE A MARXIST NATION

Let's hope.

:beer:

6 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Tibs...thanks for posting the ENTIRE declaration. It’s been a long time since I’d read it. It’s actually very interesting. We all know the poetry of the first few lines but the latter part where the Colonists lay out their list of grievances comes off as a little whiny. ?

They were just explaining why they needed a safe space.

4 hours ago, BillStime said:

I’m so proud that our President - the President of the United Stares - ignored critical intelligence that could have saved American lives.

I will be proud when this SOB is gone.

image.thumb.jpeg.d5123b9da1c4943c73ebb067e955c604.jpeg

So you're only proud of your country based on who your President is?  Geez what a ***** roller coaster your life must be. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Yeah the Divided States of America is awesome! 

How old are you?  The division is not new. Read a history book or two.  There are 194 other countries on the planet that would love to have you part of their Clan. Have at it. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 4

1 minute ago, GG said:

Who's driving the division?

Here....hold my beer. 

Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump 

7 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

There are only a handful of big fireworks displays going on this weekend in WNY. That simply means the backyard pyrotechnics have been doing a bang-up job the last week trying to replace those large events. I expect this weekend to be explosive.

Happy Independence Day!  ?

laugh-doing-it-wrong.jpg

I always buy my fireworks from the guy with three fingers and an eye patch.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, GG said:

Is that some kind of a new green energy source?

No, it is what 5 Hour Energy drink used to be called before the boycotts started.

They wanted to stay ahead of things to keep their doors open.