NFL may have fans sign a waiver to attend games

Doesn't matter for Bills fans......the Cuomo Administration has decided for you....you cannot attend a game, even if you are the only one in the stadium.   This is BIG BROTHER telling you how to live.  That's why I moved to Florida!

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, bigK14094 said:

Doesn't matter for Bills fans......the Cuomo Administration has decided for you....you cannot attend a game, even if you are the only one in the stadium.   This is BIG BROTHER telling you how to live.  That's why I moved to Florida!

Florida...

A9F9C75D-C0BA-4376-9127-00D4BFDAD16A.jpeg

• Haha (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 5

This is the move.  I’m all for waivers in this environment for those of us who want to live our lives.  

I’m also all for mask requirements indoors, practicing social distancing and making sure we, as a country, protect the vulnerable/those close to the vulnerable financially by taking measures allowing them to stay afloat while staying home.

What I’m completely done with is this takeover of our lives and so many willingly cheerleading it due to political affiliation and ulterior motives.  

With more young people getting COVID, soon enough, the death rate will be similar to a flu season.  There’s no vaccine yet, which is why precautions are needed - masks, waivers, economic help and distancing.  

Believe it or not, one can hold both views that the government has officially overreached, especially in places like NY, and people who fight masks/distancing are hurting us all.  

Waivers... Yes, please.. Where do I sign?

• Like (+1) 9
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, SCBills said:

and ulterior motives. 

Yes, like my parents not dying. I will not apologize for my motive.

I am glad that the waivers (at least currently) wont matter for NY as neither you or any other fan should have the right to sign away liability for the risk you would pose to my family after you go tailgate on Sunday, then show up hungover at Wegmans on Monday with your mask around your chin.

I wouldn't trust 80% of the population to babysit a garden gnome, let alone make intelligent, properly informed and non-selfish decisions. I hear the cries of 'but my freedom!' and all that translates to me is toddlers throwing temper tantrums.

Edited by Westside Madness
  • Like (+1) 12
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Westside Madness said:

Yes, like my parents not dying. I will not apologize for my motive.

I am glad that the waivers (at least currently) wont matter for NY as neither you or any other fan should have the right to sign away liability for the risk you would pose to my family after you go tailgate on Sunday, then show up hungover at Wegmans on Monday with your mask around your chin.

I wouldn't trust 80% of the population to babysit a garden gnome, let alone make intelligent, properly informed and non-selfish decisions. I hear the cries of 'but my freedom!' and all that translates to me is toddlers throwing temper tantrums.

So the 20% of the population you trust are all Politicians and Doctors?  Otherwise your point makes no sense.

• Like (+1) 2