No fans? NYS has apparently released guidelines

1 hour ago, The Firebaugh Kid said:

How is gathering outside any different than gathering inside?

Sad as it is we need to get used to the notion that no football at all is a very real possibility. Already two games of preseason are gone, folk poo poo preseason but right now I’ll bet those same folk would be darned happy to watch there team in preseason. 

• Like (+1) 1

Sure, you can gather- it’s just required that you declare yourself a rioter or looter first...?

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 4

13 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Sure, you can gather- it’s just required that you declare yourself a rioter or looter first...?

Or  people can declare they're simple minded.  L.A. Has a bunch of them throwing tantrums about being asked to where a mask.  

Edited by purple haze
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Chaos said:

Actual N.Y. state is the root cause of the nations COVID -19 problems 

Actually, the root cause is free market capitalism which allows for unregulated wet markets for the sake of profits because we can't have regulations on business, right? We can't regulate the market for health and safety? Right? Isn't it the right of Chinese business owners to be able to sell their goods without govt interference?  Right? That's the root cause. But we can't expect Americans to have a sense of political, economic, environmental or historical context. That would be asking too much of Americans. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, JoshAllenHasBigHands said:

Gotta love American politics. New York city was the situs of the worst coronavirus outbreak in the WORLD, and somehow the Governor that oversaw that train-wreck is praised for his "leadership." 

Yup, he got it under a manageable level of control, unlike, say Florida, Texas, Arizona, etc etc... I could go on but that might hurt your brain , what rock are you living under?? Asking for a friend...oh and nuthin but luv, 

Go Bills!!!

• Awesome! (+1) 4

Sucks.  They have a great home schedule this year.

As much as I want there to be a 2020 NFL season...if it means endangering athletes and coaches by pushing them out onto the field in the midst of a deadly pandemic in the name of the almighty dollar, I'd rather they just cancelled the season. 

It's bad enough that the NFL pretends to care about the health and safety of its players while constantly engaging in actions that put them in greater danger (Thursday night games, adding a 17th game to the season), but to now potentially stage a season in the midst of massive nationwide spikes in COVID numbers (and don't forget, the second wave that may be yet to come, despite the fact that we haven't even exited the first wave yet)? I just don't see how they can do it safely.

I hope, hope, hope I'm wrong. But when it's all said and done, I don't need 1,600 athletes and 32 coaching staffs full of people to put their lives and their families' lives in danger for my entertainment. Life, health, and safety are more important than sports. 

Edited by Logic
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, StHustle said:

Yep, it's now OFFICIAL. No fans at New Era this year. Which means the NFL must ban fans at ALL stadiums. Would be unfair if teams in certain states could have their fans attend home games.

why do you keep pushing btis erroneous narrative. What part of " at this time " does not register with you?

26 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

Yup, he got it under a manageable level of control, unlike, say Florida, Texas, Arizona, etc etc... I could go on but that might hurt your brain , what rock are you living under?? Asking for a friend...oh and nuthin but luv, 

Go Bills!!!

letrs see..NYS state 32K deaths.

Florida, Texas, Arizona..combined 7500

Asking for a friend which number is almost 5 X bigger...

Go Bills

2 minutes ago, BUFFALOBART said:

***BECAUSE*** the curve was truly flattened. No such leadership in Az., Tx,. etc...... Too busy listening to the orange psychotic.....

32K deaths vs 7500...combined

Always funny why California is never mentioned when posts like this are made...wonder why?

Edited by plenzmd1
  • Like (+1) 7
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

How is this "news".  NYS has banned large event gatherings since the beginning.

Exactly.  Packing tens of thousands of people in stadiums is the very last step of the recovery.  Having fans in 2021 may be in doubt.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, BUFFALOBART said:

NYS deaths are nearing

Let's look at those numbers next week. NYS, and NYC in particular, dealt with a grave situation a few months back, as it is an international hub.

. WE GOT IT UNDER CONTROL. Tell that to you orange psychotic, friend.

wanna bet game tickets this deaths for those 3 states combined will never go over 35K..with about 3 times the population of NYS

I get it, Cuomo gives good press...but little things like people dying actually matter...and BTW, i despise Trump, love science and data...and what about your friend Newsom? First to lock down, one of last to open up...hmm, why do you conveniently leave him out

Cuomo apologists are rapidly becoming the Pats fans of Americans...unbearable, at least Pats fans had wins under their belt

Edited by plenzmd1
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, StHustle said:

Preseason starts next month. Not sure what magic potion you think will clear things up by then where allowing a stadium of people to sit, stand and jump around yelling and screaming around each other for hours would be responsible decision making. 

It could happen in a week, a month, 4 months six months a year ,2 years, 5 , 10 or never. It's not the point. You claimed that it's official that there wont be fans for any games this year, and that's false.

• Like (+1) 1