Would you fly right now?

Would you fly right now?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Would you fly right now?

• Yes
    • No

1 hour ago, Marv's Neighbor said:

If they'd take a few rows of seats out on each airplane, and give us some freakin legroom, "social distancing," and flying attitudes would improve.

I always pay more for the upgraded non-1st class seats. It's worth it these days. 

I'd gladly fly on a specific flight with 3' of open space in front of me, even if I had to change dates to get that specific plane/flight. Flying stinks these days.....probably why I get nice and numb before hopping in the bird!

• Like (+1) 1

I posted about a flight I made ~mid-June a couple of pages back: RT: RIC-IAD-BUF. 
After my June experience, I flew the first part of the same trip yesterday.

Planes were about 50% full. I was able to reserve single row seats on all flights. Everyone I saw wore masks on the flights and in the terminals unless they were eating or drinking. 
I remain more comfortable flying than going to a Lowe’s/Home Depot. Unsure how long the enforcement/compliance with face coverings & distancing (e.g., ingress & egress to the planes are managed well) for air travel will continue along with the paucity of passengers at airports.

2 hours ago, Mr Info said:

I posted about a flight I made ~mid-June a couple of pages back: RT: RIC-IAD-BUF. 
After my June experience, I flew the first part of the same trip yesterday.

Planes were about 50% full. I was able to reserve single row seats on all flights. Everyone I saw wore masks on the flights and in the terminals unless they were eating or drinking. 
I remain more comfortable flying than going to a Lowe’s/Home Depot. Unsure how long the enforcement/compliance with face coverings & distancing (e.g., ingress & egress to the planes are managed well) for air travel will continue along with the paucity of passengers at airports.

Flying is inherently safer than walking into a building these days. UV filters are pretty much standard on a plane's HVAC these days and the cabin air gets recycled every 3 minutes (I think). @sherpa