Would you fly right now?

Would you fly right now?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Would you fly right now?

• Yes
    • No

I would fly only if I had to. My preference would lean strongly to staying home or driving. I can’t answer yes or no, because there would be situations that might make me fly despite my trepidations. (Family health scares, etc.) 

My son was scheduled to be married in August. We still have the August parent’s only church wedding in Florida to which we will drive. The “public wedding” was moved to next year. One of the many reasons was that many people would have to fly to attend, and they didn’t want to put them in that dilemma.  

Sure. If any of my clients would see me! 

My wife and I will take a trip this fall if we can find a place to land in that has something approaching normalcy. Covid bombed out our 25th wedding anniversary so we need to make up for that. 

• Sad 1

50 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

The air purification system in airplanes is top notch. They clean/sanitize everything to the extreme. Safer than going into a McDonalds. Sure. 

In the interest of providing accurate information, aircraft are completely sanitized between flights since this pandemic.

American, United and Delta are fogging the cabins between flights.

The air filtration system is the same used in hospital operating rooms, and the air is completely refreshed every three minutes. In other words, cabin air is completely exhausted and replaced every three minutes.

People can decide for themselves, but those are the facts.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1