Who's Boycotting the NBA??? (CHINA)

Well, the last time I watched an NBA game it was when the Braves were still in Buffalo. I guess my “boycott” continues. ?‍♀️ 

I hate basketball. My father took us when we were kids ‘cause the games were cheap. Ironically, none of the parents would show up to watch the teams when my son played basketball as part of a team in grade school, so not only did I have to watch, I had to learn the rules and how to score the game (for both teams). ?

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Like (+1) 6

2 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Well, the last time I watched an NBA game it was when the Braves were still in Buffalo. I guess my “boycott” continues. ?‍♀️ 

I hate basketball. My father took us when we were kids ‘cause the games were cheap. Ironically, none of the parents would show up to watch the teams when my son basketball was part of a team/played in grade school, so not only did I have to watch, I had to learn the rules and how to score the game (for both teams). ?

Haha! I'm not far behind you. Not a big basketball fan and don't remember the last game I watched.

Actually, I don't even watch sports that much any more. I have been an avid Bills, Sabres, and Yankees fan since I was a kid. I watch them when I can; however, I rarely ever watch any games that don't involve my teams anymore. I have so many better things to do with my time as I get older.

So, I am already on the boycott the NBA bandwagon simply because it doesn't interest me.

• Like (+1) 3

I do miss Gar Heard.........

buffalo-braves-garfield-heard-1975-nba-e

3 minutes ago, bilzfancy said:

Isn't Adam Silver the head alien that came off the spaceship at the end of Close Encounters?

spIl-zuI?format=jpg&name=small  MV5BMTEwOTE1Mjk4NDZeQTJeQWpwZ15BbWU2MDk0

Damn close.........:lol:

• Haha (+1) 4

56 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

Haha! I'm not far behind you. Not a big basketball fan and don't remember the last game I watched.

Actually, I don't even watch sports that much any more. I have been an avid Bills, Sabres, and Yankees fan since I was a kid. I watch them when I can; however, I rarely ever watch any games that don't involve my teams anymore. I have so many better things to do with my time as I get older.

So, I am already on the boycott the NBA bandwagon simply because it doesn't interest me.

Me too. Only reason I watch is the Bonnies since local team here. Besides that don't watch anything to NBA or college.

• Thank you (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

I stopped watching or following the NBA once the Braves left

• Thank you (+1) 1