Rams/Chargers new scoreboard

Really, does anyone outside of their organizations or fans give a ?

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Don Otreply said:

Not really but talk about overkill. It will make Jerry's look like a POS. If/when the Bills get a new stadium I would expect it to be just your basic scoreboard for out of town scores

16 minutes ago, Greg S said:

Not really but talk about overkill. It will make Jerry's look like a POS. If/when the Bills get a new stadium I would expect it to be just your basic scoreboard for out of town scores

Anything to make jurra feel inadequate is okay by me ?

• Like (+1) 1

I went to the Thanksgiving game this year and the problem with those scoreboard like the big one at AT&T is that you end up just staring up at that and ignoring the on-field action. If you are going to do that, why be there? Stay home and watch it and save yourself paying $12 for a Coors light. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Don Otreply said:

There are a few stadium freaks out there who love to see designs of stadiums. Personally I don't care much but I know people who actually really care about stadium designs. 

7 minutes ago, SF Bills Fan said:

I went to the Thanksgiving game this year and the problem with those scoreboard like the big one at AT&T is that you end up just staring up at that and ignoring the on-field action. If you are going to do that, why be there? Stay home and watch it and save yourself paying $12 for a Coors light. 

That is one thing I love about outdoor stadiums is that the action is more focused on the field with less things above the field of play. I get the benefit of screen as it allows you to see a replay you might have missed. But overall I think you get enough screens at outdoor stadiums without the need for an obnoxious massive screen overhead.

• Like (+1) 4

I know from reading this board that I'm in the minority, but I really am quite happy with the amenities/scoreboards/options at New Era Field.  Who the heck needs all that extra stuff?

I went to the Detroit Red Wings new arena a couple years ago.  Massive concourses, restaurants/bars all over the arena, a "gondola" seating section above the ice, etc.  And it didn't really change my experience for the better.  Just my two cents.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

It's cool, but honest to god, I could care less.  I'm there to watch the game not really to glance at the board.  

I'm with the poster up there ^^^  Who gives a crap about all that extra crap?  Waste of money.  Their attendance isn't going to contingent on that scoreboard one bit.  And after the first time you see it, you'll be over it, and will be a subconcious feature/amenity at the stadium from that point on.

• Like (+1) 4