Who is the starting QB in NE and more poll

Who wins the starting Job in NE?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be the starter week 1 for NE?

2. 2. Who will be the starter at end of season for NE? (no injuries factored in, just performance)

3. 3. Do the Pats make the playoffs in 2020, and if so, who is the QB for them in the post season?

• No, they will NOT make the playoffs
    • Yes, Newton is the QB come postseason
    • Yes, Stidham is the QB come postseason

I think Newton starts the year at QB, but falls victim to the injury bug again at some point so Stidham finishes the year as the starter. Cam's body has been failing him over the last 3 years or so and his style of play doesn't bode well for that to change. Josh and Lamar better take notes if they want to have a long career in the NFL. 

As far as the playoffs go? That's a no from me. I think they are 8-8 and just miss out on a Wild Card. 

Its hard to imagine that with a limited off season and an abbreviated Pre-Season that the coaching staff will be able to effectively draw up a legitimate game plan that highlights Cam's abilities.  With an offense designed around a very accurate but immobile QB, signing the exact opposite seems like a hasty decision.  Not a Cam hater, just don't want him to win in NE.    7-9 would be a good year for this average roster.  QB trouble with haunt this team. Stidham or Cam, either way they don't make the playoffs.

Edited by TheTBoftheTBFE
I had additional thoughts.