A bit of NFL trivia,

What team has never played on thanksgiving? 

Go Bills!!!

1 hour ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

New York yankees 

No no no, ?, the NFL silly rabbit..  

4 hours ago, SMAKCruiser said:

Jacksonville

Winner winner chicken dinner!

• Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

I'm not even sure they celebrate Thanksgiving down in Jax anyway. 

Good point, they certainly don’t celebrate football either... 

• Haha (+1) 1

Ok guys, ever here of Google.  That took a total of 3 seconds.  Jax, and yes to the wiseguy, they do celebrate Thanksgiving.  I have a lot of friends and former employees who worked there.  I know you were just kidding, but it’s actually a nice city, good cost of living, nice beach, and nicer people.  Now the head coach, a fool.  Maroon.  Hope they never get a game.

2 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

Ok guys, ever here of Google.  That took a total of 3 seconds.  Jax, and yes to the wiseguy, they do celebrate Thanksgiving.  I have a lot of friends and former employees who worked there.  I know you were just kidding, but it’s actually a nice city, good cost of living, nice beach, and nicer people.  Now the head coach, a fool.  Maroon.  Hope they never get a game.

I didn't use Google. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

No we don’t. 

Signed, Jax resident.

• Haha (+1) 1

You need to include the owner in that head coach analysis.... 

7 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Khaaaaannnnnnn?

It wasn’t his fault, it was the last indigenous creature on seti alpha blah blah blah... 

• Haha (+1) 1