Republicans Are All As Corrupt As Trump

Kemp

The Bill was an attempt to prevent the President from exercising his unilateral Constitutional authority to conduct foreign policy, and to turn every policy decision into a circus and investigation.

It was authored as a political hit job, not as serious policy.

• Awesome! (+1) 11
  • Thank you (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, Kemp said:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/30/politics/senate-removes-ban-foreign-election-help/index.html

Love to hear the justification for this from the Trump fanboys.

Something besides the ususual whataboutisms.

There is no justification required...

...it's done...

...I heard that elections have consequences...

Good look with Biden...

...he has never looked better...

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/wapo-does-damage-control-after-far-more-damaging-biden-ukraine-tapes-disclosed

...he sounds great too...

...still a straight shooter too...

Edited by Reality Check
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

Is it just me, or does every other thread started these days seem like it was authored by a middle schooler?

TRUE.

27 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

The Bill was an attempt to prevent the President from exercising his unilateral Constitutional authority to conduct foreign policy, and to turn every policy decision into a circus and investigation.

It was authored as a political hit job, not as serious policy.

FACT.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I’m no fan of Republicans because they have no balls whatsoever, which allows this cancel culture bvllshit to continue unfettered, but..........

you had better look in the fvckin mirror pal before calling anyone else out.

Holy fvck you leftist cvnts are bay shyt crazy.

• Like (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, njbuff said:

I’m no fan of Republicans because they have no balls whatsoever, which allows this cancel culture bvllshit to continue unfettered, but..........

you had better look in the fvckin mirror pal before calling anyone else out.

Holy fvck you leftist cvnts are bay shyt crazy.

Don't mistake "batschittcrazy" with the inability to generate original thought. They simply get told what to be angry about, and then get angry about it, without first making sure there's a reason to be angry.

I've said it repeatedly: I could never be a Democrat simply based on how stupid they need you to be.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

1 minute ago, IDBillzFan said:

Don't mistake "batschittcrazy" with the inability to generate original thought. They simply get told what to be angry about, and then get angry about it, without first making sure there's a reason to be angry.

I've said it repeatedly: I could never be a Democrat simply based on how stupid they need you to be.

They have ZERO critical thinking skills.

They prove it over and over again.

I hope independents (I hold no political party) wake up to this shyt and make sure Dementia Joe doesn't get elected President.

• Like (+1) 1