Bills give STHers option to opt-out for 2020 while maintaining seniority and seat location

RiotAct

On 7/24/2020 at 12:31 PM, papazoid said:

i successfully opted out yesterday

got email today saying it didn't go through...due to a system interruption 

now access denied....lol

i called bills....opted out by phone...they dont send a confirmation 

Had the exact same issues. I just emailed my ticket rep and she took care of it, and confirmed so in her reply. 

14 hours ago, May Day 10 said:

Fairly pleased with the options they provided given the circumstance.... depending on how a potential ticket sale rollout is handled.

My guess, it will be based on seniority, and you will only be able to buy the same number of tickets on your account. So two seats, two tickets. Not going to be able to buy extras to scalp give to friends. 

10 hours ago, Just Jack said:

My guess, it will be based on seniority, and you will only be able to buy the same number of tickets on your account. So two seats, two tickets. Not going to be able to buy extras to scalp give to friends. 

And depending on capacity, it's possible someone would not be able to get tix to all games, at least at first until demand is determined.

Edited by JÂy RÛßeÒ

9 hours ago, JÂy RÛßeÒ said:

And depending on capacity, it's possible someone would not be able to get tix to all games, at least at first until demand is determined.

I was thinking about that today.  They may also ask to rank what games you’re interested in.