Mooo

bladiebla

mooo.thumb.png.1e81ef659ed25f8a334620013f83516e.png

Today I woke up and turned into an animal.

I’m all black and white spotted, when I talk I seem to make a sound which sounds like moooooooooooo.

My stomachs rumble. Wait what, I seem to have multiple stomachs. Boy do I feel like eating grass, fresh green grass, wet with early morning dew.

There are a lot of mooos around me. Somehow, I seem to understand these mooos. There are a lot of rumooohs of a lion around. That does not sound too good. I just turned into a cow and I am far from ready to turn into a steak!

Backtracking a bit from the herd I encounter this strange looking cow. It has horns. Before I’m able to moo him, he moos a wasssssup at me. I’m Biff Aloo. Have you heard the rumoohs about the lion I ask? Don’t you worry he mooos. All the Lions have left for Detroit with their tails tugged between their legs.

Startled I wake up, for real this time.

Hmmm...  a variation on a theme

The Metamorphosis (German: Die Verwandlung) is a novella written by Franz Kafkawhich was first published in 1915. One of Kafka's best-known works, The Metamorphosis tells the story of salesman Gregor Samsa who wakes one morning to find himself inexplicably transformed into a huge insect (German ungeheures Ungeziefer, literally "monstrous vermin"), subsequently struggling to adjust to this new condition. The novella has been widely discussed among literary critics, with differing interpretations being offered.

(from Wikipedia)

2 minutes ago, Gray Beard said:

Hmmm...  a variation on a theme

The Metamorphosis (German: Die Verwandlung) is a novella written by Franz Kafkawhich was first published in 1915. One of Kafka's best-known works, The Metamorphosis tells the story of salesman Gregor Samsa who wakes one morning to find himself inexplicably transformed into a huge insect (German ungeheures Ungeziefer, literally "monstrous vermin"), subsequently struggling to adjust to this new condition. The novella has been widely discussed among literary critics, with differing interpretations being offered.

(from Wikipedia)

Read it online.  By this time the copyright has expired.

https://www.planetebook.com/free-ebooks/the-metamorphosis.pdf

Just now, Jaraxxus said:

Ok. Let's roll with this.

Do you just identify as a cow, or are you actually a cow?

I am an Libra Ox - they go very well together.

People born under the sign of Libra are peaceful, fair, and they hate being alone. Partnership is very important for them, as their mirror and someone giving them the ability to be the mirror themselves. These individuals are fascinated by balance and symmetry, they are in a constant chase for justice and equality, realizing through life that the only thing that should be truly important to themselves in their own inner core of personality. This is someone ready to do nearly anything to avoid conflict, keeping the peace whenever possible

Oxes are known for diligence, dependability, strength and determination. Having an honest nature, Oxes are strongly patriotic, have ideals and ambitions for life, and attach importance to family and work. 

8c39a429664e4a31a740238d.jpg

Alright.... Popular believe aside, there was a whole less drunkenness involved than thought. I participated in an online course named "Make your own story with PowerPoint and Word: Minecraft, ages 6+". It turned to be rather more kid oriented than I had anticipated. The assignment started with "Today I woke up and turned into an animal." From there we had to write a story following a format. Long story short, Mooo was the result. I just couldn't resist to share.

Edited by bladiebla