KKK in Richmond dressing up as police trying to "arrest" black people

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

I had a second so I punched in “KKK in Richmond dressing up as police“ in google 

all I got was a YouTube link 

I tried “KKK in Richmond impersonating police” all I got was the same tweet in the OP

No news agencies, no media stations 

BS from Penfield 

Where is @SectionC3 with his “Hoax!” post?  

• Haha (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

trump supporters posting Malcolm x videos are the most hilarious thing ever. 

you really think he was on your side? LMAO. 

Do you think he agreed with you?  I mean, the KGB assassinated him, after all.

Actually...

Ironically, you support the ideology of the people who killed him.

• Like (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Do you think he agreed with you?  I mean, the KGB assassinated him, after all.

Actually...

Ironically, you support the ideology of the people who killed him.

why are you telling me what my ideology is? 

3 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

A policy that treats central Nebraska the same as NYC in regards to Covid is punishing Nebraska for the inability of NYC folk to be intelligent. Social distancing is much more effective to keep people well and that is easily possible in most of the country outside the largest cities. Lastly any national fine would be disproportionately felt by inner city people and you would then call him racist, so why bother since it will not improve the Covid situation.

COVID doesn’t discriminate by zip code but nice try.

A National Mask Mandate Could Save The U.S. Economy $1 Trillion, Goldman Sachs Says

52 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

why are you telling me what my ideology is? 

I’ve read what you’ve had to say, thoughtfully, over the course of many threads.

Ive politely engaged with you, where you’ve done far less.

You’ve told me what you believe in.

Ive listened.

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, BillStime said:

COVID doesn’t discriminate by zip code but nice try.

A National Mask Mandate Could Save The U.S. Economy $1 Trillion, Goldman Sachs Says

I know you are not bright enough to play this out but this is how it would inevitably work- cops would have to be in charge of issuing fines with any mandate, since my town has only a few cops per capita they would not have time to give out fines even if they saw people without masks relative to major cities who have large police per capita. The city cops would give out many more fines and it would be to to a large number of minorities who live in those areas, at that point you would call him racist. As for Sachs prediction I have not seen anyone be right in regards to Covid yet so I am skeptical of the numbers they have.

1 hour ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I know you are not bright enough to play this out but this is how it would inevitably work- cops would have to be in charge of issuing fines with any mandate, since my town has only a few cops per capita they would not have time to give out fines even if they saw people without masks relative to major cities who have large police per capita. The city cops would give out many more fines and it would be to to a large number of minorities who live in those areas, at that point you would call him racist. As for Sachs prediction I have not seen anyone be right in regards to Covid yet so I am skeptical of the numbers they have.

Your profile indicates you live in Florida - is that correct?

37 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Yes I live in Orange county

So I live in a state that mandates masks - pretty much every where I go - city; burbs, and country - everyone wears a mask.

If you want to go in any store - you must wear a mask. 

Yeah I see those running outside or walking their dog at night not wearing a mask. No one is calling the cops or patrolling them.

Its amazing that we live in a country that is full of laws and order.

If I run a stop sign and a cop see’s it - I might get a ticket or a warning.

If I’m speeding and a cop clocks it - I might get a ticket or a warning. 

It amazes me that If we mandate the use of masks - something that might not only help save my life; but others - it’s an inconvenience and a challenge to monitor.

But following the rules of the road; car inspections; wearing clothes in public; no shoes no shirt no service - just to name a few - is okay and something we have lived with our whole life.

But tough guy Donald Trump comes along  - you know the guy who treats women like schittt - disparages female Heads of State - and at the same time fellates tough guys like Putin - says he is too vain to wear a mask and therefore doesn’t mandate a mask policy - and his supporters fall right in line -  and some wonder why we are seeing all these spikes around the country.

And I know I’m not too bright (according to you) - but you mentioned NY state  - which also has the largest city in the union - has actually flattened their curve - still requires masks and may even slow down reopening because of the bullshitt going on in states like Florida.

We want this behind us - we all want the deaths to stop - but we all have to do our part. 

If all lives matter - wear a freakn mask

Edited by BillStime

20 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

@Penfield45

Imagine believing that an international organization with a documented history dating back to 1930, who media and pundits claimed not even two years ago not only existed, but were virtuous and beneficial, were like the Tooth Fairy.

Of course no one honestly thinks you believe that.  We all know that you know Antifa not only exists, but overlaps with fellow Communist agitator group Black Lives Matter, and receive their funding from the same place.

The thing is, we’re capable of honesty.  The Klu Klux Klan, while reduced to diminishingly insignificant numbers and powerlessness, does still exist; and is a vile organization formed from people who carry hate in their hearts.

You won’t do the same because you believe your support of similarly vile groups harboring similarly hateful Individuals is virtuous.

It isn’t, and you aren’t fooling anyone.

Penfield...in a nutshell.

Well done.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

So I live in a state that mandates masks - pretty much every where I go - city; burbs, and country - everyone wears a mask.

If you want to go in any store - you must wear a mask. 

Yeah I see those running outside or walking their dog at night not wearing a mask. No one is calling the cops or patrolling then.

Its amazing that we live in a country that is full of laws and order.

If I run a stop sign and a cop see’s it - I might get a ticket or a warning.

If I’m speeding and a cop clocks it - I might get a ticket or a warning. 

It amazes me that If we mandate the use of masks - something that might not only help save my life; but others - it’s an inconvenience and a challenge to monitor.

But following the rules of the road; paying; car inspections; wearing clothes in public; no shoes no shirt no service - just to name a few - is okay and something we have lived with our whole life.

But tough guy Donald Trump comes along  - you know the guy who treats women like ***** - disparages female Heads of State - and at the same fellates tough guys like Putin - says he is too vain to wear a mask and therefore doesn’t mandate a mask policy - and his supporters fall right in line - we some wonder  why we are seeing all these spikes around the country.

And I know I’m not too bright (according to you) - but you mentioned NY state  - which also has the largest city in the union - has actually flattened their curve - still requires masks and may even slow down reopening because of the bullshitt going on in states like Florida.

We want this behind us - we all want the deaths to stop - but we all have to do our part. 

If all lives matter - wear a freakn mask

That was a long drawn out version of NY might have killed 10 times as many as FL but we had a spike in cases. We still are fine in FL with hospitals and our deaths are still small thankfully outside of the deep blue counties. In fact we still have only about 10% of Erie county deaths in Orange county despite being twice the size. As for masks we agree, masks should be worn but a federal law is dumb.

• Like (+1) 1

World’s Worst ‘Fact-Check’ Claims Democrats Didn’t Start the Civil War or KKK

a4635728-ea3b-4246-b48a-ab45ff541099.jpg

Good news. The Democrat Party being the ruling party in the south during the Civil War doesn’t mean they are responsible for the Civil War.

That’s at least the line the “fact-checker” over at USA Today wants you to believe. This is laid out in what is perhaps one of the worst, most ahistorical fact-checks I’ve ever read, perhaps only rivaled lately by this ridiculous screed in The Washington Post.

Here are some of the claims regarding the Confederacy and Democrats.

Historians agree that although factions of the Democratic Party did majorly contribute to the Civil War’s start and KKK’s founding, it is inaccurate to say the party is responsible for either.

Historians agree! Which historians? The biased ones they go cherry-pick to base their fact-check on.

“At the core of the effort to discredit the current Democratic Party is the refusal to accept the realignment of the party structure in the mid-20th century,” Hunt said.

In September 2019, NPR host Shereen Marisol Maraji called the claim, “one of the most well-worn clapbacks in modern American politics.”

I do want to note that calling it a trope that Democrats made up the Confederacy while simultaneously spreading the trope that the parties “re-aligned” in the 1960s is pretty incredible. In reality, the parties did not re-align to the extent that one can claim they switched places. How do I know? Because Republicans didn’t even start gaining consistent majorities in the south until the early 2000s. What actually happened? Old, racist FDR era Democrats died out and their children and grandchildren became Republicans over decades of change. There is no evidence there was a sudden switch between the parties in the mid-20th century. If that were true, we’d have never gotten Jimmy Carter or Bill Clinton.

Further, FDR and Woodrow Wilson were Democrats and racists. Would they have been Republicans if they lived in the 1970s? The parties switched places, right? Of course not, because parties are ultimately defined by their policies and both men were outspoken progressives. To make the case that the parties re-aligned to such an extent as to absolve the Democrat party of their historical sins is to pretend that some of the most famous Democrat presidents weren’t actually Democrats. You’d also have to explain why modern Democrats continue to be progressives just as their early 20th century forebears were.

No one actually tries to make the case that FDR isn’t representative of the Democrat party because that would be silly.

But in the midst of a fact-check is a false claim used to “prove” a correct claim is actually false. Welcome to journalism in the 21st century.

“The KKK is almost a paramilitary organization that’s trying to benefit one party. It syncs up with the Democratic Party, which really was a racist party openly at the time,” Grinspan said. “But the KKK isn’t the Democratic Party, and the Democratic Party isn’t the KKK.”

Although the KKK did serve the Democratic Party’s interests, Grinspan stressed that not all Democrats supported the KKK…

…Despite KKK members’ primary political affiliation, Pitcavage said it is wrong to say the Democratic Party started the KKK.

Got that? The KKK was made up of Democrats and was a paramilitary group designed to serve the interests of the openly racist Democratic party, but they weren’t representative of the Democrat party. Makes sense.

{snip}

In reality, Republicans voted more heavily for the Civil Rights Act than Democrats did. Republicans had also pushed far longer for its passage than Democrats did. The claim that Republicans abandoned Civil Rights during the LBJ era is outright false. But USA Today got some “expert” to say it, so it must be used in their fact-check.

If mainstream Republican politicians went and started a racist, paramilitary group, the Republican party itself would instantly be indicted by the current media. But here, we’ve got a national outlet pretending that Democrat politicians starting the KKK can’t be blamed on the Democrat party, not just of today, but of the time as well.

I’ll end with a comment I’ve made a lot lately. None of this makes sense because it’s not designed to make sense. This fact-check is nothing more than political propaganda on behalf of Democrats.

• Awesome! (+1) 2