KKK in Richmond dressing up as police trying to "arrest" black people

8 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Is there any actual evidence that these idiots were KKK groupies, other than the tweet of the self-professed #1 race baiter?

The news media is protecting the KKK, obviously.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Penfield45 said:

Just a few days after their leader was arrested for inciting violence at a peaceful protest. 

And yet conservatives are brainwashed into thinking this imaginary group called "antifa" are terrorists. keep ignoring the fact that the KKK exist folks 

I didn't see any KKK members impersonating police in that video.  Actually I'm not even sure what the ***** I saw there.   Care to clue me in @Penfield45

1 hour ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

Running wild? In what way? Do you have some sort of lengthy list of all of their activities and attendance? Am I wrong in assuming their numbers are beyond miniscule and their actions are condemned by all sides whenever they do pop up? 

their actions aren't even condemned  by the ***** president of the country lol

1 hour ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

Running wild? In what way? Do you have some sort of lengthy list of all of their activities and attendance? Am I wrong in assuming their numbers are beyond miniscule and their actions are condemned by all sides whenever they do pop up? 

Maybe they have been interviewed by Chris Cuomo for decades.

2 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2017/08/14/trump-denounces-kkk-neo-nazis-as-justice-department-launches-civil-rights-probe-into-charlottesville-death/%3foutputType=amp

Wow, wrong again.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

So I'll take that as a no. You want the president to comment on the actions of people who are alleged members of a small and demonized subsect of the country? Before any facts come out? I anxiously await the evidence of their 'running wild'. Just like I anxiously await the top 3 most fascist Trump policies and examples of existing policies that disproportionately and negatively affect minorities. 

Just now, Rob's House said:

It's interesting that no legitimate news outlet has picked up this story. You'd think it would be front page news.

It's almost as if it didn't happen.

Since when was that required to start an Anti-Trump Thread ?  :lol:

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

It's interesting that no legitimate news outlet has picked up this story. You'd think it would be front page news.

It's almost as if it didn't happen.

The Times just asked CNN to hold their beer.

Stay tuned.................................

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, wppete said:

Go back to the basement Child. Go back to the video games. 

azfns6l6bt011.jpg

What would Malcolm say about WHITE POWER? What would he say about the KKK dressing up as cops and arresting black people?

It was Democrat’s that instituted slavery. It was Democrat’s who seceded from the union, starting the civil war. It was Democrat’s that instituted Jim Crow. It was Democrat’s who started and ran the KKK. It was Democrat’s who forced integration on the south. It was Democrat’s who violently opposed the civil Rights movement. It was Democrat’s who couldn’t/wouldn’t pass the Voting rights legislation. It was LBJ and Joe Biden who called African Americans the N word. 

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, BillStime said:

What would Malcolm say about WHITE POWER? What would he say about the KKK dressing up as cops and arresting black people?

I suggest you jump in a time machine and go back in time prior to February 21, 1965 and ask him. Because Im sure you don't understand history and don't understand that this man was murdered by the people he was calling out. Some would suggest the Liberals themselves. And lets not forget all in the same decade JFK, Martin Luther King Jr. and RFK that were all calling for peace and unity, calling out the Liberal elites and the corrupt system all murdered. Go read a book young man. The real world is not Play Station 4. 

Edited by wppete
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Does it actually have to happen to be a concern, or is a fictional story enough?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, wppete said:

I suggest you jump in a time machine and go back in time prior to February 21, 1965 and ask him. Because Im sure you don't understand history and don't understand that this man was murdered by the people he was calling out. Some would suggest the Liberals themselves. And lets not forget all in the same decade JFK, Martin Luther King Jr. and RFK that were all calling for peace and unity, calling out the Liberal elites and the corrupt system all murdered. Go read a book young man. The real world is not Play Station 4. 

You didn’t answer the question - what would Malcolm say about Trump? You were so confident this week in your know all approach about Malcolm why do you refuse to answer the question?

Would Malcolm approve of Trump dividing our nation and promoting WHITE POWER?

Your desire to avoid the question completely nullifies your argument and you know it.