KKK in Richmond dressing up as police trying to "arrest" black people

Just a few days after their leader was arrested for inciting violence at a peaceful protest. 

And yet conservatives are brainwashed into thinking this imaginary group called "antifa" are terrorists. keep ignoring the fact that the KKK exist folks 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, GG said:

Who let the Gov out of his mansion?

VA's governer has done more for the state in the last year than any elected official has for them in the last 50 years. 

they are finally removing the 100 year old laws that have plagued the state for decades. 

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

Just a few days after their leader was arrested for inciting violence at a peaceful protest. 

And yet conservatives are brainwashed into thinking this imaginary group called "antifa" are terrorists. keep ignoring the fact that the KKK exist folks 

Yeah, if there are a bunch more of these incidents it may catch up to the number of hate crime hoaxes (assuming this isn’t yet another hoax)!

4 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

VA's governer has done more for the state in the last year than any elected official has for them in the last 50 years. 

they are finally removing the 100 year old laws that have plagued the state for decades. 

As long as his heart is in the right place, amirite?

7 minutes ago, Troll Toll said:

Yeah, if there are a bunch more of these incidents it may catch up to the number of hate crime hoaxes (assuming this isn’t yet another hoax)!

funny how the first thing you think is this is a hoax

almost as if you can't fathom the fact that the KKK actually exist. even when there was a member arrested just a few days ago. 

disgusting, but not surprising. 

8 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

I just can't get out of my mind the time the governor explained how to deal with a baby that didn't want to come out of the womb dead because of an aborted attempt at a last minute abortion. Seems like I remember his particular protocol was to ask the mother if she wanted him to kill the baby or let it live. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

almost as if you can't fathom the fact that the KKK actually exist. even when there was a member arrested just a few days ago. 

I admire that you can post something like that and simultaneously turn a blind eye to a rapidly growing black supremacist group, dressing up in masks and committing random acts of violence against whites. Just in the past few days I’ve seen videos of a white girl in a subway getting punched repeatedly and a very elderly white woman using a walker get pushed to the ground.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

it’s either a hoax or a bunch of Dems. 

• Like (+1) 2

22 minutes ago, Troll Toll said:

I admire that you can post something like that and simultaneously turn a blind eye to a rapidly growing black supremacist group, dressing up in masks and committing random acts of violence against whites. Just in the past few days I’ve seen videos of a white girl in a subway getting punched repeatedly and a very elderly white woman using a walker get pushed to the ground.

where are these videos? because I haven't seen anything like that 

what I have seen is decades long history of a violent group called the KKK who have been running wild in America and no one has stopped them. 

20 minutes ago, dubs said:

it’s either a hoax or a bunch of Dems. 

a KKK leader was arrested in the same city a few days ago

try again. 

2 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

what I have seen is decades long history of a violent group called the KKK who have been running wild in America and no one has stopped them. 

try again. 

so Dems out on the prowl again.  Got it. 

Edited by dubs
  • Thank you (+1) 2

@Penfield45

Imagine believing that an international organization with a documented history dating back to 1930, who media and pundits claimed not even two years ago not only existed, but were virtuous and beneficial, were like the Tooth Fairy.

Of course no one honestly thinks you believe that.  We all know that you know Antifa not only exists, but overlaps with fellow Communist agitator group Black Lives Matter, and receive their funding from the same place.

The thing is, we’re capable of honesty.  The Klu Klux Klan, while reduced to diminishingly insignificant numbers and powerlessness, does still exist; and is a vile organization formed from people who carry hate in their hearts.

You won’t do the same because you believe your support of similarly vile groups harboring similarly hateful Individuals is virtuous.

It isn’t, and you aren’t fooling anyone.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

try again. 

Running wild? In what way? Do you have some sort of lengthy list of all of their activities and attendance? Am I wrong in assuming their numbers are beyond miniscule and their actions are condemned by all sides whenever they do pop up? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3