Antonio Brown interest: UPDATE AB says he's retiring AGAIN

On 7/3/2020 at 4:20 PM, RocCityRoller said:

Still not clear on title.

Is AB interested in playing again this year?

or

Are teams interested in AB's services?

A shame really, AB deep sixed his own career.

Maybe read the OP and it would be more clear for you?  Title got shortened to add updates. 

3 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

What's crazy is two years ago at this time I thought he had a chance at catching Rice's records.  He could've been in the discussion as the greatest ever.

It's honestly pretty sad guy's got so much talent just can't get out of his own way.

Edited by Warcodered

So I should just disregard the six hours I spent reading PFF for the last three weeks telling me where he’ll sign? Ugh. I thought he “narrowed his choices” down to the Ravens, Bucs and Seahawks?

Prediction: He comes out of “retirement” by Sept 10 and publishes a short list of teams “he’ll play for”. 

I'd prefer the bills sign Vontae Davis to this guy. If the Texans think replacing Hopkins with AB is a good move then my newfound spite for that team looks to have a promising payoff. Incredible talent no doubt, but if his mental health isnt back in check the volatility and unpredicactability is just not worth adding to a contending team, especially with a QB still on a learning curve like Watson or Allen.

Edited by Bills Survivor
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, That's No Moon said:

It's so much about this. Settlement doesn't come together the way he likes so he talks retirement to fire the shot that there isn't any more money coming.

Just as long as his kids are far away from him and financially cared for. That's all I'm hoping for.

10 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

So I should just disregard the six hours I spent reading PFF for the last three weeks telling me where he’ll sign? Ugh. I thought he “narrowed his choices” down to the Ravens, Bucs and Seahawks?

Prediction: He comes out of “retirement” by Sept 10 and publishes a short list of teams “he’ll play for”. 

I wonder if Buffalo will be on that list.

What can Brown do for you?

• Haha (+1) 1

12 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

You're been 'called to the bar', correct?  Sounds like a great case for a class action lawsuit, 'Football Fans v. AB'.  ?

1 hour ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Let’s try and get him again!  

Only if we get better than the hot air balloon entrance to camp treatment as a fanbase--I would like to see him rent out an old space shuttle to show us he's really committed this time? :doh: 

giphy.gif

• Haha (+1) 2

Antonio Brown, Bwahahahahahahahahabahahaha ???