Why won't American leftists criticize Communist China for anything?

3 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

......hmmm...something about AA saying the "first step is admitting to a problem"......so our 535 politicos are ready to admit to "drunk" with power??...um, er, well, uh, oh, okay....right.....BEYOND astonishing how we let China play us like a second rate fiddle for years, "our friends" (somebody mumbled that-COUGH).....infiltrated this country unimpeded......stole technology, military info, donated millions to the lefty universities so their "citizens" could get "educated".....not to mention upstanding professors who accepted bribes....how the hell we ignored their ultimate goal to become the world's #1 dominant superpower exposes DC's 535 "finest".....they probably got paid as well...

Which is why we need to bring back death sentences for treason and quit playing tiddly winks with politicians. ALL of us, from both parties need to hold these SOBs accountable.

2 hours ago, wppete said:

Mind blowing how any free person can support the Evil of Communist China. Brainwashing and evil exists. 

It's called cheap sh1t... With all the exposure lately of how China is ripping us off, how many people even on here, are honestly going to try harder to buy American? Hell, especially the slobs on here that hate our country! 

• Like (+1) 4

1 hour ago, Reality Check said:

https://www.zerohedge.com/energy/will-china-forming-oil-buying-cartel-end-petrodollar

China is giving the US very little reason to protect global trade routes any longer.

Given the 6th century Justinian plague, the 14th century Black Plague and the 19th century Chinese plague all originated in China and spread through trade routes, that the left in the U.S. ignore how this modern day pandemic started and spread from China is clearly due to Trump derangement syndrome.

Edited by I am the egg man
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, I am the egg man said:

Given the 6th century Justinian plague, the 14th century Black Plague and the 19th century Chinese  plague all originated in China, that the left ignore how this modern day pandemic started in China is clearly due to Trump derangement syndrome.

And let’s not forget the new virus ? on the way thanks to China.

Edited by wppete
  • Like (+1) 1

55 minutes ago, Cinga said:

Which is why we need to bring back death sentences for treason and quit playing tiddly winks with politicians. ALL of us, from both parties need to hold these SOBs accountable.

It's called cheap sh1t... With all the exposure lately of how China is ripping us off, how many people even on here, are honestly going to try harder to buy American? Hell, especially the slobs on here that hate our country! 

I already have taken a review of all supplements and vitamins that I take and have ordered online American made replacements. I'm making a concerted effort to look at the Made In____________label on items I buy. I know I'll not get it 100% right but if I can get it 75% or even 50% right I'll have done my part. 

• Like (+1) 2

When the President starts - the rest of us will follow - until then - stfu w this bullschitt

"With only interpreters present, Xi had explained to Trump why he was basically building concentration camps in Xinjiang. According to our interpreter, Trump said that Xi should go ahead with building the camps, which Trump thought was exactly the right thing to do," Bolton writes. "The National Security Council's top Asia staffer, Matthew Pottinger, told me that Trump said something very similar during his November 2017 trip to China."

https://ktvz.com/politics/2020/06/21/trump-delayed-sanctions-on-chinese-officials-involved-in-detention-camps-to-avoid-problems-with-trade-deal/

13 minutes ago, BillStime said:

When the President starts - the rest of us will follow - until then - stfu w this bullschitt

"With only interpreters present, Xi had explained to Trump why he was basically building concentration camps in Xinjiang. According to our interpreter, Trump said that Xi should go ahead with building the camps, which Trump thought was exactly the right thing to do," Bolton writes. "The National Security Council's top Asia staffer, Matthew Pottinger, told me that Trump said something very similar during his November 2017 trip to China."

https://ktvz.com/politics/2020/06/21/trump-delayed-sanctions-on-chinese-officials-involved-in-detention-camps-to-avoid-problems-with-trade-deal/

So you support the Chinese Kung Flu as long as it gets Trump out of office?

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You support Trump at the expense of American soldiers and Chinese in camps?

Got it - you win

The Communists can do no wrong in your book?

Is there nothing they do that you have a problem with?

Is your mask made in China too?

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Reality Check said:

I thought it would be interesting to share some information and ideas on why the Communist Chinese regime under Emperor Xi are shielded from a great deal of criticism that some would argue they deserve.

My concern is that what used to be American liberalism has been hijacked by the "left" and absolutely ruined a mindset based on personal freedom in one's personal life, especially free association.

So again, why are the Communist Chinese beyond criticism from these American "leftists"?

You’re a fraud

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Gene Frenkle said:

No, that's actually what I think. Am I leftist enough for it to count?

You may want to re-think this.  Lots of baldies in China.  You could fit right in.

Edited by 4merper4mer

7 hours ago, Reality Check said:

So not criticizing the Communist Chinese is taking the high moral ground?

So when will it be appropriate to criticize the Communist Chinese?

...should we thank them for the COVID 19 in the mean time?

...should we ship more jobs to them?

...is Communist China still the best trading partner to make 85% of our pharmaceuticals after exporting a pandemic to the world?

Thank you for the expected contribution.

I suppose you have no opinion on the Communist Chinese that you would like to share?

?

What I really want to know is why conservatives haven't come out against puppy drowning? Do they hold a secret fetish for the aquatic eradication of man's best friend?

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

You’re a fraud

Didn't Trump call Taiwan the Republic of China to piss off China then when they made a deal with the Kushner family he went in the exact opposite direction?

Edited by Warcodered

1 hour ago, 4merper4mer said:

You may want to re-think this.  Lots of baldies in China.  You could fit right in.

Lots of everything in China, but mostly Chinese people. I'm worried I might stand out.

4 hours ago, Rob's House said:

I'm not sure how much of this I believe, but it's definitely worth watching. 

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10220333537221288&id=1015197224&sfnsn=mo&d=n&vh=i

You're too intelligent for this.

8 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

I already have taken a review of all supplements and vitamins that I take and have ordered online American made replacements. I'm making a concerted effort to look at the Made In____________label on items I buy. I know I'll not get it 100% right but if I can get it 75% or even 50% right I'll have done my part. 

Yup, I need a new chest freezer and while most places are out of stock now anyway, I'm pleasantly surprised how many USA made ones are out there.

• Like (+1) 1