If You Don't Turn That Down, I Will Stab You!

Gugny

11 hours ago, KD in CA said:

Good for him.  About time someone took a stand against people who watch at unreasonable volume.

I "did not" witness (according to my statement at Captain's Mast) an amazing fight onboard the ship I was stationed on due to TV issues.

Drunk guy (Feliciano) comes in to berthing area at night, turns on TV.  Guy sleeping in top bunk (Cooper) reaches over, turns TV off.  This goes back and forth a few times, then Cooper jumps down and tries to reason with Feliciano.

Voices didn't even raise, next thing I know they are going at it.  Cooper was smaller than Feliciano.  Tried to gouge Feliciano's eyes out.  Fight spills out into the passageway ... down the hall they go .... Cooper grabs Feliciano by the neck and then Feliciano grabs Cooper, picks him up and throws him down a hatch that led to the Chief's berthing area.

All I heard was ... "Feliciano!  What did you do??" as the motionless Cooper laid on the deck 10-12 feet below.

Cooper ended up being okay.  Since there were "no witnesses," Feliciano got minimal punishment.

After I made my statement, which was, "I didn't see anything," one of the Chiefs said, "thank you for your bullsh*t statement," as I walked out.

Good times.  Good times.

• Like (+1) 1