.. and just like that, another thread goes poof

GG

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

So, you can only go by what Hannity tells you, got it.

Another ZERO.  

I don’t watch cable political tv. I don’t have the time, you STILL haven’t answered my question of this “Amazing Job” Cuomo did.

You can’t even rationalize his decision. Let’s say the cable news guy was in agreement with my logic that was just said, why don’t you give your idea what his logic was for his decision. 

Or does somebody have to tell you what to think? 

2 minutes ago, Commsvet11 said:

I don’t watch cable political tv. I don’t have the time, you STILL haven’t answered my question of this “Amazing Job” Cuomo did.

You can’t even rationalize his decision. Let’s say the cable news guy was in agreement with my logic that was just said, why don’t you give your idea what his logic was for his decision. 

Or does somebody have to tell you what to think? 

I don't have to quantity my Amazing Job comment no more than will you explain why Cuomo made the decisions he did... now move along; you lost.

Edited by BillStime

5 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Holy ***** hell!!  You have the unmitigated gall to say this?  This is even beyond a pot meet kettle post.  

I have Bill Slime on ignore. I'd have no idea what he was babbling without your quoting him (heck, even after you quoted him I have no idea wtf he is saying.) Can't say I really care after reading the quote either.

(I do feel badly for whoever owns the account Buffalogal as that person obviously gets a lot of notifications from him too, unless she also has him on ignore.)

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

I don't have to quantity my Amazing Job comment no more than will you explain why Cuomo made the decisions he did... now move along; you lost.

Aweeee buh bye now, next time wear some lipstick and dress to debate me because I want you to look pretty when you get f@#*!%

1 minute ago, RochesterRob said:

That's a lot to ask for when most conservatives here do not have him or his alts on ignore.  

And they should. It isn't a lot of horrible posters, it is a few posters with a lot of accounts. ?‍♂️ 

• Thank you (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

And they should. It isn't a lot of horrible posters, it is a few posters with a lot of accounts. ?‍♂️ 

I know that I am asking too much of the operators of this site but there simply should be one account per address.  I've seen boards descend into complete anarchy because trolls were opening new accounts on the order of a few every few minutes.  This invites paid trouble makers to come in and turn the place to complete chaos on politically charged sites.  Make the money matter very little to the handlers of these clowns then the paychecks go away because the lefty think tank thinks they are not getting enough bang for the buck.  

Edited by RochesterRob

Hard to believe we can’t just have civil arguments here as friends but instead people are calling moderators to act in threads and there’s a bully mentality that aims not to discuss, but mock and belittle. 

OTW and TSW are really really well done with mods that help create an excellent community. This place doesn’t have to be the way it is but we let it get this way and it detracts from the entire good community of the other boards. 

TBD doesn’t need this.

8 minutes ago, shoshin said:

Hard to believe we can’t just have civil arguments here as friends but instead people are calling moderators to act in threads and there’s a bully mentality that aims not to discuss, but mock and belittle. 

OTW and TSW are really really well done with mods that help create an excellent community. This place doesn’t have to be the way it is but we let it get this way and it detracts from the entire good community of the other boards. 

TBD doesn’t need this.

PPP is perfectly moderated for a political forum. Rather than saying PPP should be gone, you could just leave, Karen.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 6

12 minutes ago, shoshin said:

TBD doesn’t need this.

Tbd doesn’t need you.    Everyone knew you were a silly B word after the 6,000 covid “we’re all gonna die posts” 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2