.. and just like that, another thread goes poof

GG

7 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Translation:

"I.........I don't have an answer to your proof...........Quick, go for the distraction"

It's like dealing with a 4 year old.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Translation:

"I.........I don't have an answer to your proof...........Quick, go for the distraction"

It's like dealing with a 4 year old.

Still waiting for the proof... and redstate dot com doesn't count.

Will continue to wait...

Edited by BillStime
  • Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, shoshin said:

Crusades are illegal? Any other nominees for banning on this ground or just the one?

There are a very small handful of people who try for discourse at PPP. But it’s mostly just a regression to a mean here lead by the name callers and ***** posters. 

PPP was a good idea whose time has past. There are plenty of outlets for political speech. The idea that this is a pressure release is a silly metaphor. TBD would be just fine without it. 

There are a few threads where discussion attempts to break out and even civil discourse but name calling and trolling usually intrudes even for those. It’s on the whole a negative drain on the community. 

Disagree it's a drain.  It's probably unpleasant for posters who have poorly supported positions on many things or are weakly principled. That's a lot of people in this country.  A lot and a growing number IMO. 

• Like (+1) 2

30 minutes ago, meazza said:

The name calling has been a norm here since this forum started but the two main catalysts for a ban in my opinion should be:

1) Posting offensive and violent imagery (such posters have already been banned)

2) Crusades where one starts tons of threads with no real purpose.

If anyone feels the need to add, go ahead.

non-sequitur posts that mention Howie Hawkins.

I'm not happy about any of this, but let's be careful not to rock the boat.

PPP is one of the most free and open boards I've visited. Scott has been good about maintaining that despite my suspicion that he may not share the prevailing world view of most posters down here.

I don't like DR getting suspended one damn bit, but let's be measured in our response. I'd hate to see this board shut down.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 6

Hurts, doesn't it?

It just proves that your motivation for being here has nothing to do with being a Bills fan.

You don't get your way, and now you try to go for the proverbial kick in the balls.

Why are you really here?

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Reality Check said:

It just proves that your motivation for being here has nothing to do with being a Bills fan.

You don't get your way, and now you try to go for the proverbial kick in the balls.

Why are you really here?

To cheer on all the NYS deaths

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, BillStime said:

It’s really too bad Trump ignored his COVID and Bountygate intelligence - and in both cases - Americans died.

Bill Slime, losing since Nov. 2016. 

Remember - two scoops, two terms.

Edited by 123719bwiqrb

11 minutes ago, Reality Check said:

Why are you really here?

Oh precious - I am a Bills fan a HUGE Bills fan and I don’t have to prove that to you. With that said, I also care a lot about our country.

When people like @GG @Buffalogal @Deranged Rhino make statements they can’t back up or try to rewrite history - it’s pathetic and weak.

Living in denial doesn’t make something untrue just because it is inconvenient; just like wide right. 

Edited by BillStime
  • Like (+1) 1

It’s really too bad Trump ignored his COVID and Bountygate intelligence - and in both cases - Americans died.

Because he trusted Cuomo to take care of his state?   And you still support him, despite the worst statistics in the world.  What a sad human being you are.

• Like (+1) 1