DR is Back

12 hours ago, We Come In Peace said:

When you have to start your argument with a lie just to make yourself feel better about all the times someone has exposed your own ignorance -- chances are the rest of it are probably not worth reading. 

Wait so is this DR in disguise?

Why did the OP claim you were back as @Deranged Rhino?

giphy.gif

8 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Face it... this place is a cesspool of conspiracy theories and @Deranged Rhino is your ringleader.

I miss the good old days, when you used to b!tch and moan about only coming into PPP when DR would tag you on something Biden related.

Or maybe now you feel more emboldened because DR was one of the few who would spend time calling out your BS?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

12 hours ago, billsfan1959 said:

He is willing to engage in debate with any poster who is equally inclined. 

The posters who are NOT willing to do that, regardless of their positions, are the ones that should be "logging off for a bit"

11 hours ago, B-Man said:

“Be better” is a standard part of Transplant’s

Above it all routine. 

I love you guys, too. :wub:

3 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

I didn't realize female physiology upset everyone this much.

If you can't handle the word "period" with regard to female menstruation, shame on you.

But I didn't mean to insult everyone's sporadically chaste sensibilities.

Oh forget it....

@RochesterRob brings up deflecting he does it as well as you can do it and drags sheeple like @Wacka along with him.

Sorry for the period statement, but back to the issue you've deflected regarding the loss of your Messiah in this thread... well...

giphy.gif

There are a lot of analogies you could have used but you chose to be a creep.  

My advice to others arguing with you would be:

Perhaps engage deviants only purposefully; having important laudable exchanges.

25 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

Hey, if you want to talk about teenage girls menstruating, feel free if that's your thing. It wasn't that it insulted my delicate sensibilities, I just made the mistake of thinking you were better than your posts have been in this thread. Apparently not.

Well that makes 2 of us.

I thought you were being honest about your venerable and chaste nature.

Then I saw that you laughed at an obviously more offensive statement than mine from @Koko78.

Apparently not.

25 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

DR has gotten so deep into your head that you just can't stop obsessing about him, and being a complete d**k in the process.

The only reason I post about him is because I want him to pay up on our bet in November and this feels like a good opportunity for someone who doesn't have integrity to escape a bet on a message board, change usernames, and leave people none the wiser.

15 minutes ago, Hedge said:

I miss the good old days, when you used to b!tch and moan about only coming into PPP when DR would tag you on something Biden related.

Or maybe now you feel more emboldened because DR was one of the few who would spend time calling out your BS?

And what BS would that be?

All I get is crap over here. 

Look at my posting history. I have engaged with multiple posters on a number of issues.

Ask @leh-nerd skin-erd or @Buffalo_Gal. These are posters I respect because I might wildly disagree with them in some cases but can discuss things with some depth at least.

DR couldn't even admit how incredibly wildly wrong he was when he persisted that Biden didn't have a chance to be the Democratic nominee, which I insisted was the most likely outcome. Now he might escape our bet of Biden beating Trump, which is about to happen.

And I don't even care if he comes back to make the "broken clock" claim... that's a poster who clearly needs to learn some humility and admit he was incredibly wrong... twice.

Plus, I can't wait to see him sporting the Biden avatar I choose for him.

21 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

There are a lot of analogies you could have used but you chose to be a creep.  

My advice to others arguing with you would be:

Perhaps engage deviants only purposefully; having important laudable exchanges.

Do you think @Koko78 should also be held liable for his even more lewd post?

• Thank you (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Well that makes 2 of us.

I thought you were being honest about your venerable and chaste nature.

Then I saw that you laughed at an obviously more offensive statement than mine from @Koko78.

Apparently not.

The only reason I post about him is because I want him to pay up on our bet in November and this feels like a good opportunity for someone who doesn't have integrity to escape a bet on a message board, change usernames, and leave people none the wiser.

If you are going to engage me, at least try to do so with something that interests me. You clearly have some fascination with menstruating teenage girls as you just want to go on and on about it. I’m truly sorry you are upset because I and other posters do not share your fantasies. 

Let it go dude. It isn’t healthy and it is more than a little creepy.

Stick with your obsession with DR

Edited by billsfan1959

1 hour ago, transplantbillsfan said:

giphy.gif

You guys really are something else over here. 

You ask for an example where DR was wrong with all the coup bullcrap and @Crayola64 quickly points out all the people who were supposed to be in prison now.

I remember that very well and it was quickly pointed out and you idiots can't even concede how wrong he was.

And yet you say he was actually right. :lol:

Really? So who's going to jail? If they obviously did it someone is obviously going to jail.

It isn't Andy McCabe, who is one of several people DR said would inevitably be indicted.

giphy.gif

Face it... this place is a cesspool of conspiracy theories and @Deranged Rhino is your ringleader.

You mean the Andrew McCabe that we know beyond a shadow of a doubt lied under oath? 

Is that the "Andy" McCabe you're talking about?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Rob's House said:

You mean the Andrew McCabe that we know beyond a shadow of a doubt lied under oath? 

Is that the "Andy" McCabe you're talking about?

I'm talking about the one who wasn't indicted, despite being told multiple times he would be by the likes of DR and others.  

Which is weird considering it's Bill Barr's Justice Department.

Good to know the loyal civil servants aren't playing politics to appease their partisan boss. :thumbsup:

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

And what BS would that be? Virtually everything you type.

All I get is crap over here. It is well deserved. But it's never you, it's always everyone else, right?!

Look at my posting history. I have engaged with multiple posters on a number of issues. And been wrong on many, many things, which have been pointed out to you numerous times, which you ignore, then re-start your loop of BS ad infinitum.

• Thank you (+1) 2

8 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

And what BS would that be?

All I get is crap over here. 

Look at my posting history. I have engaged with multiple posters on a number of issues.

Ask @leh-nerd skin-erd or @Buffalo_Gal. These are posters I respect because I might wildly disagree with them in some cases but can discuss things with some depth at least.

DR couldn't even admit how incredibly wildly wrong he was when he persisted that Biden didn't have a chance to be the Democratic nominee, which I insisted was the most likely outcome. Now he might escape our bet of Biden beating Trump, which is about to happen.

And I don't even care if he comes back to make the "broken clock" claim... that's a poster who clearly needs to learn some humility and admit he was incredibly wrong... twice.

Plus, I can't wait to see him sporting the Biden avatar I choose for him.

When you do engage, there is discussion. When you fling-poo, it comes back at you times two, and it is simply a er, poo-fest?

I do appreciate your willingness to engage with me. I wish you would read things with a more open mind, and actually think about, and consider, what you have read. You call DR a conspiracy theorist, but he is not. If you read the reports, the declassified information, the text messages, etc. it is quite clear what was attempted by an outgoing administration against an incoming administration, and then by the left-overs from that former administration (hint: a soft coup).

Will anyone be charged? My guess is yes. (I am also guessing that this is one of the reasons we are enduring this "summer of love" - distraction, and under-reporting to keep the rubes ill informed.) Will anyone cop a plea? No idea. Will anyone be convicted? Again, no idea.

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Thank you (+1) 5

9 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

I didn't realize female physiology upset everyone this much.

If you can't handle the word "period" with regard to female menstruation, shame on you.

But I didn't mean to insult everyone's sporadically chaste sensibilities.

Oh forget it....

@RochesterRob brings up deflecting he does it as well as you can do it and drags sheeple like @Wacka along with him.

Sorry for the period statement, but back to the issue you've deflected regarding the loss of your Messiah in this thread... well...

giphy.gif

Until now I have not mentioned DR once but you keep going on like verbal diarrhea about him.  I think that you miss him greatly.  How do you sleep at night?

8 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Personally I didn't like your post or his.  But I think you're being a little sensitive to negative comments if you think you're being "held liable".  You called more attention to your vulgar post by arguing about it over and over.  Your post also started the whole thing.  I probably wouldn't have noticed either if you had just said "sorry" or even nothing and moved on.  Koko should probably say sorry too but at least he hasn't been arguing that his post is harmless.  You had a thousand analogies available and you chose a creepy one....what he and others said came later. Although unattainable my advice to/about you would be:

Prevent even darker online posts hereafter.  Inspire, love, engage.