DR is Back

6 minutes ago, Kemp said:

I'm sorry your spiritual leader is gone. No doubt if and when he returns he'll tell us it was all because of a conspiracy led by Hillary Clinton.

Then you and your fellow cult members can tell him just how right he is.

That will be so special.

So, that wasn't a white supremacist shooter?

• Haha (+1) 1

19 hours ago, shoshin said:

Create your own board. Problem solved. 

That is the free market. 

FU. SDS created this forum and the PPP wing especially to let people have freewheeling political and social conversations - with minimal mod oversight. If YOU don’t like it GTFO and start YOUR OWN board. 

19 hours ago, GG said:

You do realize that this why this offshoot of TSW was created in the first place?

He doesn’t realize ***** because he’s too self absorbed. 

47 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

No.  Just give me your background instead.  English?  Polish?  Irish? Italian?  19th Century?  18th Century?  

His ancestors came over from some part of what is now Germany in the 1600s. They landed in Virginia. They owned slaves. That what’s driving his liberal guilt. 

• Haha (+1) 2

DR is back.

Diana Ross ?

Debby Reynolds ?

Denise Richards ?

Donna Reed ?

Daniel Radcliffe ?

David Ruffin ?

Diego Rivera ?

Dean Rusk ?

Dale Robertson ?

Dennis Rodman ?

Dusty Rhodes ?

Drew Rosenhaus ?

Don Rumsfeld ?

Daisy Ridley ?

Drudge Report ?

Dominican Republic ?

• Awesome! (+1) 1

6 hours ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

You do understand that there are criteria for US citizenship, right? There is also a process to get citizenship if you aren't currently a citizen. 

You lost him at “you do understand.”

5 hours ago, RochesterRob said:

You dusting this off again?  By the way I am really hurt that you will not discuss your background.  Anyways.......

Tiberius wakes up this morning and goes to the bathroom.  His shower delivers water and his toilet flushes because some conservative did not think that it was beneath his dignity to work for the town doing something other than sit at a desk.

He takes his medication that costs ten dollars because his company employs enough workers to spread out the cost of health care.  The workers are employed because the liberal wacko's did not succeed in their effort to shut the company down because it uses nuclear energy to generate electricity.

Tiberius' bacon and eggs are there to be eaten because farmers were allowed the freedom to raise whatever animal or plant best fit their business.

Tiberius uses his shampoo despite objections by liberals that it promotes the growth of algae in the nearby lake.

Tiberius dresses, walks outside, and takes a deep breath.  This is possible because the town does not have oppressive zoning which means your neighbor sees you only a couple of feet away from your porch.

Tiberius has that sidewalk versus a muddy path because most of the town's taxpayers have the income to service the tax collected due to the freedom to pursue a career versus liberals telling them how to live and work.

Tiberius has that good job because the government did not interfere with that employer's right to employ the best workers by insisting on graft.

etc.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

You forgot the part where he goes to work in his mother’s basement. ? 

3 hours ago, Kemp said:

I'm sorry your spiritual leader is gone. No doubt if and when he returns he'll tell us it was all because of a conspiracy led by Hillary Clinton.

Then you and your fellow cult members can tell him just how right he is.

That will be so special.

Damn, I bet you were a hard out in dodgeball in school....

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

DR is back.

Diana Ross ?

Debby Reynolds ?

Denise Richards ?

Donna Reed ?

Daniel Radcliffe ?

David Ruffin ?

Diego Rivera ?

Dean Rusk ?

Dale Robertson ?

Dennis Rodman ?

Dusty Rhodes ?

Drew Rosenhaus ?

Don Rumsfeld ?

Daisy Ridley ?

Drudge Report ?

Dominican Republic ?

Thank you for not including Dan Rather on the list. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 6/29/2020 at 7:12 AM, Koko78 said:

Greg is banned, and still lives in this idiot's head.

Hilarious.

Wait... is Greg @Deranged Rhino?

He's permabanned?

That sucks. When someone discovers the new username he is posting under over here can you please let me know? There's a lovely Joe Biden avatar he will be required to sport after November. :beer:

On 6/29/2020 at 7:23 AM, BuffaloHokie13 said:

I missed the thread, but it was definitely in PPP. Assumed Transplant since he already had a lengthy post outlining a bunch of his previous posts, but considering the OP and purpose of this thread... well I wonder.

Wait there was a callout thread targeted at me by @Deranged Rhino?

Never even got the chance to see it.

He's probably just desperate and sad and purposefully self destructing knowing he's going to lose our bet.

I just hope he honors it no matter what username he's here under.

On 6/29/2020 at 9:02 AM, Tiberius said:

DR is a good poster? All the misinformation, consiracy theories, nonsense, lies, vileness and such (good guy though, I'm sure) make a good poster? Ok 

I'm pretty fascinated in that other thread @GG linked where this all happened on the 1st page.

People here at PPP practically view that guy as the messiah. I couldn't believe the posts from posters I respect lamenting the loss of @Deranged Rhino right now. Like these people view him as an important source of information.

It's pretty unbelievable. :doh:

Apparently none of them have realized that he's a Russian bot likely to quickly change his username here with no 2nd thought.

On 6/29/2020 at 9:06 AM, Crayola64 said:

In all seriousness, everyone on this forum is fine.  Many are trolling, some are just not very bright and have awful beliefs.

but DR is an exception, and I feel bad for him.  He use to be fine, but he is obsessed with his conspiracy theories and this forum to an unhealthy degree.  His style of positive has switched to hostile, and he posts seriously crazy stuff (he constantly talks about this forum being part of a war, and that he has a forum legacy).

banning him would have been the best things mods could do, but he’ll be back sadly.  

giphy.gif

Except I don't want him permabanned. There's a bet he will need to pay up on in November.

• Like (+1) 2

52 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

I'm pretty fascinated in that other thread @GG linked where this all happened on the 1st page.

People here at PPP practically view that guy as the messiah. I couldn't believe the posts from posters I respect lamenting the loss of @Deranged Rhino right now. Like these people view him as an important source of information.

It's pretty unbelievable. :doh:

Apparently none of them have realized that he's a Russian bot likely to quickly change his username here with no 2nd thought.

giphy.gif

Except I don't want him permabanned. There's a bet he will need to pay up on in November.

Some of us have known that guy for years, long before you were sucking EJ's nuts on the BBMB.

He's a good dude, he's very smart, and the board is less without him. It's my understanding that he'll be back to spank you in a few weeks, so don't break out the champagne just yet.

On 6/29/2020 at 1:03 PM, Warren Zevon said:

@We Come In Peace

That's why the other thread was deleted.

Ban me if you want @SDS - done with this crap.

^This fu¢king guy, on the other hand, could disappear tomorrow and no one would miss him.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

2 hours ago, Rob's House said:

Some of us have known that guy for years, long before you were sucking EJ's nuts on the BBMB.

Was over at BBMB long before EJ.

Why so angry, anyway?

2 hours ago, Rob's House said:

He's a good dude, he's very smart, and the board is less without him. It's my understanding that he'll be back to spank you in a few weeks, so don't break out the champagne just yet.

Not too smart. He made one of the dumbest bets you could possibly make. He constantly posts spam and propaganda and calls it news and information. You guys eating it up is entertaining.

DR isn't a poster I'll block. He's too amusing to be blocked.

Or pathetic might be the word...

• Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

He's probably just desperate and sad and purposefully self destructing knowing he's going to lose our bet.

What the hell are you babbling about ? 

Why are all your posts doused in cringe ? 

• Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

No. That was my initial and false assumption. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

The call out thread wasn’t about you. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

9 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Wait... is Greg @Deranged Rhino?

He's permabanned?

That sucks. When someone discovers the new username he is posting under over here can you please let me know? There's a lovely Joe Biden avatar he will be required to sport after November. :beer:

DR's name is Greg.

Doesn't seem to be permabanned.

8 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

No. Not everything is about you.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Was over at BBMB long before EJ.

Why so angry, anyway?

Not too smart. He made one of the dumbest bets you could possibly make. He constantly posts spam and propaganda and calls it news and information. You guys eating it up is entertaining.

DR isn't a poster I'll block. He's too amusing to be blocked.

Or pathetic might be the word...

I'll put his track record over the last few years up against the legacy media you consider news every day.

Watching you guys slurp up every helping of horsesh!t they serve you would be entertaining if it wasn't so irritating.

No matter how many times you catch them telling bald faced lies you're so eager to believe the next one.

Like the girl who's been cheated on a dozen times but wants so badly to believe she convinced herself this time it's real, and lashes out at the ones who tells her otherwise.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2