DR is Back

10 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

In all seriousness, everyone on this forum is fine.  Many are trolling, some are just not very bright and have awful beliefs.

but DR is an exception, and I feel bad for him.  He use to be fine, but he is obsessed with his conspiracy theories and this forum to an unhealthy degree.  His style of positive has switched to hostile, and he posts seriously crazy stuff (he constantly talks about this forum being part of a war, and that he has a forum legacy).

banning him would have been the best things mods could do, but he’ll be back sadly.  

Your support of censorship is clear.

Is this why all you hard core leftists never ever ever associate anything negative in our country with the Communist Chinese?

As someone who used to be a Democrat, your ideology is absolutely destroying your own party, and frankly I don't understand it.

You guys don't even have a sense of humor.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Reality Check said:

Is this why all you hard core leftists never ever ever associate anything negative in our country with the Communist Chinese?

As someone who used to be a Democrat, your ideology is absolutely destroying your own party, and frankly I don't understand it.

your new China ramblings are better than what you were doing before.  Still not funny, but you’re getting there.

3 minutes ago, Reality Check said:

What's your position on Trump fighting to keep his niece's book published? 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

your new China ramblings are better than what you were doing before.  Still not funny, but you’re getting there.

I agree. There is absolutely nothing funny about the Communist Chinese.

They can do no wrong to you and your posse.

Thanks Crayola. 

Every criticism of China is simply humorous to you.

They are the source of COVID 19, and you dare not criticize them.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

the mods have repeatedly mentioned they don’t want to be involved in these discussions.  Keep tagging them, it’s just weird and annoying, sorry. 

I was not tagging them in passing discussions, or to notify them that poster x had called me a mean name.

I mentioned them In a topic trying to discover why one of the central posters on this forum was banned. We got the answer: no call out threads or you’ll get banned- even in the Wild West of ppp. 

sure, that’s a fine standards even if It’s a relatively new thing and goes against their own set precedent. 

So now, one of the more worthless posters who consistently goes out of his way to muzzle conversation and be an idiot creates a call out thread: do the mods care to enforce their own standard? Thus the call. 

I am all for a PPP that exists without mod interruption. The mods demonstrated that that is not reality when they banned one of the most tenured and consistent posters (love or hate him) here for doing what really is pretty par the course down here. So the question (as I asked in my original comment) is what actual standard are we dealing with here?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

22 minutes ago, Reality Check said:

I agree. There is absolutely nothing funny about the Communist Chinese.

They can do no wrong to you and your posse.

Thanks Crayola. 

Every criticism of China is simply humorous to you.

They are the source of COVID 19, and you dare not criticize them.

...and of course, when China gets brought into the equation, the silence from you guys becomes deafening.

Is silence on the subject also violence by todays leftist standards?

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, westside2 said:

Liberalism is a disease 

That is what I find so strange.

A liberal used to believe in freedom and keeping the government out of your bedroom and business...

...but some of these guys want government sanctioning of their freedoms, while outlawing the freedoms of those who disagree.

They have hijacked and distorted what it used to mean to be a liberal.

I think maybe we should not conflate a real liberal with a leftist...JMO though.

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, shoshin said:

Create your own board. Problem solved. 

That is the free market. 

You do realize that this why this offshoot of TSW was created in the first place?

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Tiberius said:

What's your position on Trump fighting to keep his niece's book published? 

link ?

I’m sure he spoke out against the book but what is this fighting to stop it that Tibsy invented ?