DR is Back

@SDS 

does starting a thread and accusing a poster of breaking COC by having a duplicate account count as a ban worthy offense?

i.e. a call out thread.  

As for discussion up thread: 

my understanding is that DR got a month suspension for making a thread specifically to call out a poster. The poster who made this thread, specifically to call our a poster, ironically enough.

Edited by whatdrought
  • Like (+1) 2

24 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

@SDS 

does starting a thread and accusing a poster of breaking COC by having a duplicate account count as a ban worthy offense?

i.e. a call out thread.  

my understanding is that DR got a month suspension for making a thread specifically to call out a poster. The poster who made this thread, specifically to call our a poster, ironically enough.

+1 @Hapless Bills Fan

52 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

@SDS 

i.e. a call out thread.  

Drama 

11 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Glee.

word association, right?

Is there a reason you are constantly calling mods to these threads?  This forum is a cesspool, and they are more than aware of that.  DR got so obsessed with a member he made a thread specifically to attack a member, and that’s why he was banned.

stop tattling to mods

Edited by Crayola64

6 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

Is there a reason you are constantly calling mods to these threads?  This forum is a cesspool, and they are more than aware of that.  DR got so obsessed with a member he made a thread specifically to attack a member, and that’s why he was banned.

stop tattling to mods

You’re cute. Give me one other example of me calling the mods for anything on PPP. I’ll wait. 

It’s being done here because this clown got a good poster banned for the very trash he’s doing here. If mods are going to play one side of the Aisle, they may as well play both. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

You’re cute. Give me one other example of me calling the mods for anything on PPP. I’ll wait. 

It’s being done here because this clown got a good poster banned for the very trash he’s doing here. If mods are going to play one side of the Aisle, they may as well play both. 

No need to wait, you did it there too.  Stop calling them to PPP, it is weird and annoying.  

Edited by Crayola64

Just now, whatdrought said:

DR is a good poster? All the misinformation, consiracy theories, nonsense, lies, vileness and such (good guy though, I'm sure) make a good poster? Ok 

The problem is that DR stepped over the bright line, while the idiot continuously skims it. 

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

you did it there too.  Stop calling them to PPP, it is weird and annoying.  

2 things: 

1- no, I clearly did not. I mentioned two of them as a part of discussion. A discussion is something where two people have a conversation, engaging in ideas, stating facts and opinions and then responding in kind. I realize that as one of the resident drive by artists down here you’re unfamiliar. 

2- as for your belief that you can tell me how to behave while calling me a tattletale and making things up: kindly shove it up your ass. 

:)

Edited by whatdrought
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Tiberius said:

DR is a good poster? All the misinformation, consiracy theories, nonsense, lies, vileness and such (good guy though, I'm sure) make a good poster? Ok 

In all seriousness, everyone on this forum is fine.  Many are trolling, some are just not very bright and have awful beliefs.

but DR is an exception, and I feel bad for him.  He use to be fine, but he is obsessed with his conspiracy theories and this forum to an unhealthy degree.  His style of positive has switched to hostile, and he posts seriously crazy stuff (he constantly talks about this forum being part of a war, and that he has a forum legacy).

banning him would have been the best things mods could do, but he’ll be back sadly.  

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

In all seriousness, everyone on this forum is fine.  Many are trolling, some are just not very bright and have awful beliefs.

but DR is an exception, and I feel bad for him.  He use to be fine, but he is obsessed with his conspiracy theories and this forum to an unhealthy degree.  His style of positive has switched to hostile, and he posts seriously crazy stuff (he constantly talks about this forum being part of a war, and that he has a forum legacy).

banning him would have been the best things mods could do, but he’ll be back sadly.  

I pretty much stopped reading any of his nonsense but ya I noticed he was getting more shrill. I didn't notice the war stuff or legacy stuff, but totally believe it 

2 things: 

1- no, I clearly did not. I mentioned two of them as a part of discussion. A discussion is something where two people have a conversation, engaging in ideas, stating facts and opinions and then responding in kind. I realize that as one of the resident drive by artists down here you’re unfamiliar. 

2- as for your belief that you can tell me how to behave while calling me a tattletale and making things up: kindly shove it up your ass. 

:)

the mods have repeatedly mentioned they don’t want to be involved in these discussions.  Keep tagging them, it’s just weird and annoying, sorry.