Give me your three top movie posters you would hang in a movie room

SDS

On 6/28/2020 at 9:36 PM, SDS said:

I mentioned this in the shout box… If you were to hang movie posters in your media room what movies would you choose? It’s not just your favorite three movies either… The quality of the poster matters also.

For instance, I have a couple up now and my choice was Jaws. Classic poster.

The first Star Wars

Five Easy Pieces

Leap of Faith

I think it would be cool to get a couple of large digital picture frames and have them loaded with movie posters that you could change or rotate through depending on what your watching or feeling like.

I don't have any movie posters anymore, but I remember as kids being able to get them from the video stores. Usually they would take the ones that they took down and would sell them for a couple bucks, most of the really good ones were already spoken for but sometimes you could reserve them.

I do have one I want to hang in my basement or office, its not a movie, more of a musical, its a poster for 'The Nightman Cometh'.......

Also my mother still has a movie poster I mounted on some thin plywood and framed in the hallway when you walk in the house, unfortunately now I jokingly shake my head at it and till her I would have to dispose of it because 'Gone with the Wind' is not appropriate anymore

14 hours ago, Bob Lamb said:

The first Star Wars

Five Easy Pieces

Leap of Faith

I found a cool set on line as .JPGs or .PDFs that I want to print and frame of all the Star Wars movie posters recreated as lego character versions

On 7/12/2020 at 1:43 AM, GETTOTHE50 said:

great call on fantasia!

Thanks.

Fantasia is my favorite Disney movie, and I love this poster.

There is also this great cover art that was used for it's soundtrack on CD, I think this would be a spectacular poster.

Leopold Stokowski - Soundtrack: Walt Disney's Fantasia ...

• Like (+1) 1