Pats*** finally penalized for taping

Rubes

11 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

It'll be fun watching Pat* defenders explain how no matter how many times the Pats* have been penalized for cheating, they were never really cheating.

Cheaters gonna cheat.

Yup. Or another one i hear a lot is.... "all teams do it. if you're not cheating , you're not trying hard enough".

If all teams are doing it, how come no one else is getting caught doing it? Cheatriot fans are pathetic.

10 hours ago, Peace Frog said:

Their wrists must be getting sore by now; slaps hurt after so many.  Amirite?

In the case of Kraft, i would say he's too busy getting a "rub and tug" to notice the slap on the hand. 

14 minutes ago, BigPappy said:

Yup. Or another one i hear a lot is.... "all teams do it. if you're not cheating , you're not trying hard enough".

If all teams are doing it, how come no one else is getting caught doing it? Cheatriot fans are pathetic.

In the case of Kraft, i would say he's too busy getting a "rub and tug" to notice the slap on the hand. 

Maybe all teams ARE doing but Cheats do not expect to be caught and punished so are just more obvious about it?

1 minute ago, Limeaid said:

Maybe all teams ARE doing but Cheats do not expect to be caught and punished so are just more obvious about it?

I mean, yeah.... it's possible that all team are doing it. But then again, it's also possible for me to run to be POTUS. However very unlikely. ? I would think that with as often as the Patsies have been caught cheating, that if other teams were actually cheating, they would get just as caught.... Just saying. ?‍♂️

They wait until the (far too light) penalty gets announced to sign Cam. Way to distract the media. We wouldn’t want the talk to be ALL about the repeat cheaters. Should have seen that coming. 

They've turned cheating into an art form. They know they have the shield wrapped around their championship ring fingers. Then they conveniently announce Cam's signing on the day they get their little slap on the wrist. 

Priceless.......

Edited by LABILLBACKER
  • Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

I’m wondering if the punishment would have have been worse say they caught taping the ravens chiefs...

No.  There would have been no difference.  The Pats would have skated like they always do.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Captain Hindsight said:

How many asterisks are we at now? I've lost track

Listening to the ESPN talking heads and sports hacks discuss Pats cheating for what, 13 years now? None. They have no asterisks, everybody is still the GOAT coach, GOAT QB, and the Patriot Way is How To Run A Franchise.

• Like (+1) 1

17 hours ago, Rubes said:

Yet another minor slap on the wrist. Until the NFL drops the hammer on Belicheat he will find ways of breaking g the rules. Want this guy to stop, $10 million in salary cap space and the all of the Patriots naturally controlled picks in the 2021 draft forfeit. They can keep compensation picks and picks they traded for only. Now I bet that would have gotten their attention. 

• Like (+1) 1