Cam Newton to Pats.

12 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

john, you don’t get to insult anyone after your “the bills receivers are good and kelvin benjamin will ball out in a contract year” stance (yet alone several other hot takes in buffalos extreme favor). 

I think cam and BB could be an absolute tire fire with personality clashes... but the closest comparable in the league is probably Big Ben, who has been beat to hell and is 7 years older. Cams specific injuries could derail him but in general big guys that take hits and sling the ball around can still succeed.

If he flops i think it’ll be a lack of WR and personality and not that he’s too old though. 

So.......you agree with me

• Haha (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Georgia Bill said:

Is there some benefit in the fact that McD knows Cam's tendencies pretty well?  It seems it should be of some benefit in scheming our defense to thwart him.

And don't forget that half our roster came from Carolina. It's gotta count for something.

I think this is a bump in the road. It elevates the Pats to our prime contender for the division - but if we can overcome the psychological hurdle of 20 years, the Bills still have the better team and should win.

2 minutes ago, Success said:

And don't forget that half our roster came from Carolina. It's gotta count for something.

I think this is a bump in the road. It elevates the Pats to our prime contender for the division - but if we can overcome the psychological hurdle of 20 years, the Bills still have the better team and should win.

Hopefully Cam preforms just well enough to keep them in Quarterback purgatory where we were for so many years! 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, Georgia Bill said:

Is there some benefit in the fact that McD knows Cam's tendencies pretty well?  It seems it should be of some benefit in scheming our defense to thwart him.

Yes, but also Ken Dorsey knows his tendencies maybe more than anyone 

Edited by YoloinOhio

I'll admit, I haven't read all 21 pages of this, but I was listening to Marcel Louis-Jacques, and he noted that if the Pat********** let Cam walk, after 2020, they'll net...

Wait for it...

Wait for it...

THE 3RD ROUND PICK TAKEN FROM THEM IN THE BENGALS FILMING SCANDAL!!! 

Yep... Effin Cheat-you-outta-a-check has struck again... Eff that withered, reptilian Sith underling...

• Like (+1) 1

Did I miss something? Did someone teach Cam how to throw and not cry like a B word? And did they wrap him in bubble wrap so he doesn’t hurt is ***** again?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, NoSaint said:

john, you don’t get to insult anyone after your “the bills receivers are good and kelvin benjamin will ball out in a contract year” stance (yet alone several other all takes unwaveringly in buffalos extreme favor). 

Edited for accuracy!

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Success said:

It's a loose comparison, but this is Bledsoe to the Bills.

We were still trying to replace Kelly - and every single one of us talked ourselves into that being THE move.  We were back, baby.

Pats fans are doing the same right now. But like the Patriots of the early 2000's, it's our turn to be the crusher of dreams.  The Bills are the rightful heir to the AFCE throne.  No QB who refuses to dive for a fumble is gonna change that.

Cam Newton at 75% is better than any other QB in this division (with the exception of Tua). This opinion is from PFF who created the sport. 

Edited by JetsFan20

4 minutes ago, JetsFan20 said:

Cam Newton at 75% is better than any other QB in this division (with the exception of Tua). This opinion is from PFF who created the sport. 

You can get CTE even if not a professional athlete.  You should go for full test of CTE.

PFF created what sport, competitive lying?

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Penfield45 said:

don't even bother with these people. half of the fans on here are literally delusional. this entire forum has gone to utter *****. 

spewing total nonsense at all times and whenever they don't like anything that doesn't fit their cozy narrative that the Bills are the best team in the league and Allen is the best QB to ever grace a football field they start throwing insults. 

...you mad bro?

• Haha (+1) 1

To be the best, you have to beat the best. I have no problem with New England or any other team in the AFCE getting better. It forces the Bills to raise their performance level in order to beat them and makes for more entertaining games to watch. All good.

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, vincec said:

To be the best, you have to beat the best. I have no problem with New England or any other team in the AFCE getting better. It forces the Bills to raise their performance level in order to beat them and makes for more entertaining games to watch. All good.

Yep.  McDermott is 0-6 against the Pats.  By way of comparison, Brian Flores is 1-1 against the Pats, with a massively stripped down roster and being a rookie HC.

26 minutes ago, Happy said:

Yep.  McDermott is 0-6 against the Pats.  By way of comparison, Brian Flores is 1-1 against the Pats, with a massively stripped down roster and being a rookie HC.

Flores also has that record against the wildcard eliminated Pats where as McDermott faced a team that was in the Super Bowl 2 out of his 3 years.

4 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Flores also has that record against the wildcard eliminated Pats where as McDermott faced a team that was in the Super Bowl 2 out of his 3 years.

The Pats needed to win that game to get a bye and bypass the Wildcard round.  You best believe that NE wanted to win that game against Miami.  Being in the SB 2 out of 3 years has nothing to do with anything, sounds like another excuse for McDermott.

• Like (+1) 1