Cam Newton to Pats.

Belicheat can work magic but... 

He couldn't fix CRAZY (AB)!

It has been a while since Cam had to buckle down and concentrate.

18445654-7460931-Carolina_Panthers_quart

Edited by cd1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 hours ago, KingBoots8 said:

Who better to take him down than McDermott? We know what he can do, we know what he can’t. Looking forward to the matchup no matter what

We know what he can't do....... stay healthy ;)

9 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

I don't suppose the Patriots get any compensatory draft picks under some obscure 'Put a (NFL) Veteran to Work' program?  ?

They just lost a 3rd so my bet is they get 2 ;)

14 minutes ago, Bferra13 said:

Almost seems like a desperation move. We shall see though. This has boom or bust written all over it.

It definitely is on the part of Cam. No one else was coming calling. Also, on the part of the Pats, I love it. That team is suddenly off the Stidham jockstrap. I guess he isn’t the second coming after all. 

41 minutes ago, FLFan said:

Apparently no one has seen him play for the last several years.  You are all afraid of the ghost of Cam Newton.  

0-8 in his last 8 starts. Multiple injuries, I’m not worried about Cam Newton at all. Some people would be worried about Nathan Peterman if he signed with New England. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Canadian Bills Fan said:

Not really that concerned. He still needs receivers to catch the ball and Cam cant seem to stay healthy.

Add in the fact that Cam has an attitude problem that may not sit well with BB and Im not that worried 

There isn’t much more of a contrast we can get in post game interviews. Cam and then Bill ? 

• Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, JESSEFEFFER said:

Maybe Ken Dorsey can matter in this regard?

I was going to mention that as well. Dorsey knows his tendencies better than just about anyone. Cam has shown to not take criticism well or at all and will be interesting to see if belichick tries to coach him like he did Brady. Cam is used to being coddled from what I hear. Nothing was ever his fault. Meanwhile Brady won 6 SBs and went 20 years never even winning patriot of the week. 

Edited by YoloinOhio

Cam hasn’t been Cam since the 2016 season... every season after that he’s been shaky, up and down. Injured, a head case and missed all of last year. Now fans think he’s just gonna jump into a very dynamic scheme and just gonna light it up? The dude had a solid offense in Carolina and was the reason for their struggles!

11 hours ago, Penfield45 said:

while bills fans were fantasizing about a home playoff game the patriots were developing an offense to fit Cam Newton lol 

what a nightmare smh 

are you aware of the term, "sad sack"?

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Mat68 said:

Cam with an offensive wizard like Mcdaniels, will be successfull.  He fits the style of play the offense has shaped into.  Run heavy, with chunk plays coming from play action.  New England wasnt going to roll over and die.  Its on the Bills to take everything from them.   

McDaniels is an offensive wizard like Cam is a future HOFer.  Where do people come up with this stuff?  I'm convinced most people actually don't want games or even follow the NFL on a year by year basis and just just check in once every decade.

• Like (+1) 2

51 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

That’s funny. 

He better win quickly because the Bahhston media won’t be as nice as the Charlotte media 

I promise you there are already callers in Bahhstin screaming, “ We gave up Taummy for this?” ?

• Haha (+1) 1