Cam Newton to Pats.

1 minute ago, ScottLaw said:

Still waiting for McDermott and Daboll to put a good one together for the Bills...

Buffalo had a better offense than New England and Carolina last year. There’s a reason Carolina cut Newton loose for Bridgewater. He’s done and probably knows he’s not healthy

• Haha (+1) 1

I don’t think believe Newton is the same guy he was a couple years ago, let alone his MVP season.

That being said, if anyone can get the best out of a guy, I’d assume Belichick is up there (although now we see how good they really are at QB development, after having the best ever for two decades). 

Bills should (in my estimation) still be the favorite for the division. I believe a lot of Allen’s issue was he didn’t know who to go to under pressure in the past. There was no “go-to” option per se. He now has that in Diggs. Another issue as the season wore on was Gore’s inability to win tough yards on 3rd and short type downs. Moss should help with that. The defense should also be stronger with the changes they made on the D-Line. They might also be the deepest team in the league at every position outside of QB. 

3 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

Buffalo had a better offense than New England and Carolina last year. There’s a reason Carolina cut Newton loose for Bridgewater. He’s done and probably knows he’s not healthy

Maybe Carolina but certainly not New England. The hell were you watching? Dallas and Miami was only 3 games. There were 13 other games. 

11 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

Seriously?

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

I think most people will take NE to win the division after this signing.... should be interesting.

Agreed. And I don’t think we’ll run away with the division. But I still think we have the best team. New England’s defense lost a lot of steam as last season went along. It’s still tenacious but I think a lot of their early success came from defensive TD’s and things that usually don’t carry over from season to season. 

Maybe it works for them but I'll say this much. They will need to commit to a QB very soon a tailor an offensive game plan around him. Stidman and Cam are two totally different QBs. They still have the same offensive players and Cam has chemistry with none of them and it's not like he's coming in, learning a new system and start playing lights out. Plus, when did he play last? Stidman IMO is still the best bet to start albeit now has some competition. 

22 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

Wrong.

15. NE

19. Car

24. Buffalo

• Like (+1) 1

Interesting reaction to this by everyone. 

I’m not bothered by this at all. We have a better team and I don’t see this move as a game changer, just a story line. I could have swore up until now the narrative was McDaniels wanted nothing to do with Newton. And stidham was the new chosen one. Both sides probably needed this. 

Brady was right to leave the Pats, he is now having the most fun of his life. I’m not sure Newton will respond to the Pats regime and same problem.. not a lot of weapons.

they will be a tough out no question because their defense will keep them in games. But  our time is now.

If you have Super Bowl aspirations then its time to bury the demons. And we will. Our young team is hungry. 

16 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Hey Bill.....here is a little exercise for you.....show me the name players that have gone to New England to get their careers going again.

Then I will provide you a list of players where they went to New England and didnt.....

Go ahead.....lets play

Randy Moss, Darrelle Revis and Junior Seau are three that immediately come to mind.  Chad Johnson, Albert Haynesworth, Adalius Thomas, and Antonio Brown come to mind on the other end of the spectrum.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Penfield45 said:

LOL

there goes the division title...last time Cam had a top 5 defense he won 13 games and went to the superbowl

I don’t care who they got playing QB 

This is our time  !

GOOO BILLS !!!!