Cam Newton to Pats.

6 minutes ago, TheBeaneBandit said:

Just sayin. But I think J Phillips could be addition by subtraction in run defense and Vernon Butler comes into his own. I hope.....

.....and horrible Harry is back

----and quinton jefferson is a excellent versitle defender

----and Ed Oliver was one of the best run grad defenders on the team

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

The Patriots offense this year is as bad as he ever saw in Carolina. The last few games he played his body looked shot. There's a reason he got an incentive based contract that maxes out at $7.5 million. I'm sure Belichick is going to run the ball a ton this year so in that sense Newton is a good fit for them. All in all they are still a worse team than last year.

I’m high on Harry but you’re right, it definitely isn’t a great collection of talent.  We definitely have the better talent around Allen.

i just think healthy Cam is such an upgrade over what they had.  The division became tougher. 

I'm curious...can the "Oh, no, it was fun while it lasted but now the Bills will suck again" people tell me why, if this is an immediate slam-dunk crusher of a move by the Pats* that ends the Bills 2020 season, why it took them this long to make a deal with Cam? And why only a one-year deal with no incentives? 

I'll wait.

I called this the day Newton was released by Carolina. I'm sure a lot of other people did, too, so I realize I'm not exactly Nostradamus here.

Still, I never believed for one second that they were gonna go into the 2020 season depending on just Stidham and Hoyer.

I predict they win 10 games (assuming there's a season).

• Like (+1) 1

Doesn’t matter, we will win the division regardless, no one said wining it was gonna be easy last week, so what’s the difference,  Wining  the division will be all the more glorious. Cam is getting old and brittle, odds he comes back as good or better than he was are small. 

Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 3