Cam Newton to Pats.

3 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

I hope you are right brother.  I think healthy Newton is a real problem.  They were talking about one of the reason they didn’t fight more for Brady is because they wanted a qb who could do more.  

If he's healthy and if he can stay healthy.  And if they are looking for him to be a running threat, he won't stay healthy long.

Not surprising as here's what Belichick said about him in 2017...  A healthy Cam Newton is a problem.

“I think when you’re talking about mobile quarterbacks — guys that are tough to handle, can throw, run, make good decisions … — I would put him at the top of the list,” Belichick said Wednesday. “Not saying there aren’t a lot of other good players that do that, but I would say of all the guys we played recently in the last couple of years, I think he’s the hardest guy to (defend). He makes good decisions, can run. He’s strong. He’s hard to tackle. He can do a lot of different things. He can beat you in a lot of different ways. We saw that in the game in 2013. I would put him at the top of the list. I’m not saying the other guys aren’t a problem, because they are. But he’s maybe public enemy No. 1.”

4 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

A split might not be enough if they want the division. we need to sweep them. 

LMAO.....you think because they got cam they are all of sudden going to beat everyone else in the division.......

Its friggen hilarious

The bills need to worry about THEIR games......and if they are winning against AFC East teams and split with the pats....yes they will win the division

YOU STILL have not explained what great offense is there in New England that is going to accomplish this

Edited by John from Riverside

37 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

What a contrast from the norm in NE. Go from Brady to Cam lol. Alright, strap them up...game on 

No kidding.  Brady one of toughest competitors who knows how to get the best out of his guys, to a prima Donna who pouts if things don't go right.

4 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Not surprising as here's what Belichick said about him in 2017...  A healthy Cam Newton is a problem.

“I think when you’re talking about mobile quarterbacks — guys that are tough to handle, can throw, run, make good decisions … — I would put him at the top of the list,” Belichick said Wednesday. “Not saying there aren’t a lot of other good players that do that, but I would say of all the guys we played recently in the last couple of years, I think he’s the hardest guy to (defend). He makes good decisions, can run. He’s strong. He’s hard to tackle. He can do a lot of different things. He can beat you in a lot of different ways. We saw that in the game in 2013. I would put him at the top of the list. I’m not saying the other guys aren’t a problem, because they are. But he’s maybe public enemy No. 1.”

while bills fans were fantasizing about a home playoff game the patriots were developing an offense to fit Cam Newton lol 

what a nightmare smh 

14 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

He has played with dog ? in Carolina

The Patriots offense this year is as bad as he ever saw in Carolina. The last few games he played his body looked shot. There's a reason he got an incentive based contract that maxes out at $7.5 million. I'm sure Belichick is going to run the ball a ton this year so in that sense Newton is a good fit for them. All in all they are still a worse team than last year.

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

I'm saying I dont care who their QB is because our D is legit we just need to score.  

Yeah even with Newton and assuming he is healthy the whole sesson, the Patriots are still a defensive team first. And they lost 3 starters on defense in free agency. Newton in the shape he's in is at best a lateral move from Brady. To beat them we need to score points. If Allen can do that, Newton isn't going to put the team on his back.

• Like (+1) 1