Cam Newton to Pats.

2 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

It's money and opportunity. There are very few QB needy teams with cash. Winston is definitely a top 64 QB and he's jobless too.

Winston signed several weeks ago with the NO Saints. And no debate: Cam > Winston

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, BullBuchanan said:

That's right. I totally missed that and read about a few days a ago and still forgot. Super weird signing for them I thought. They must really not like Hill as a QB.

Reportedly Payton thinks that Hill is a franchise QB, but there's zero evidence of that and evidence to the contrary.  I would think that Winston took the job demanding to be the #2 QB.

• Like (+1) 1

I was saying this would happen before last season even ended. Bill was going to try his mimic of the Baltimore offense. And Cam is just that. Between white, Michel and Cam they have a nasty little read option team that can run and throw short passes. If cam is healthy this is a big get for them. Personally I don’t think he can take hits anymore and similar to a running back his body has just can’t handle the load it takes to be the kind of quarterback he is. 

1 minute ago, Doc said:

Reportedly Payton thinks that Hill is a franchise QB, but there's zero evidence of that and evidence to the contrary.  I would think that Winston took the job demanding to be the #2 QB.

Hill as a starter is not gonna happen, IMO.   Gadget player

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

he will have almost a full year recovery period by the time the season starts. 

We say this about every player that goes to NE and then they magically revive their careers. how are Bills fans so blind not to admit this lol 

I doubt that will be our issue 

the question is can Josh Allen have a good game against Bellichecks defense 

He is bad independent of the injury, and the toll his body has taken over the years means that even though he's technically recovered from the shoulder thing, he is hardly going to be springy, spry, and gung-ho for contact out there. 

1 minute ago, Rc2catch said:

I was saying this would happen before last season even ended. Bill was going to try his mimic of the Baltimore offense. And Cam is just that. Between white, Michel and Cam they have a nasty little read option team that can run and throw short passes. If cam is healthy this is a big get for them. Personally I don’t think he can take hits anymore and similar to a running back his body has just can’t handle the load it takes to be the kind of quarterback he is. 

Its a big if

Just now, John from Riverside said:

I am feeling pretty confident in that prediction

Which do you think will happen first.....the media meltdown or the injury?

Honestly, I think this pencils them in for the AFC championship game. He may melt down under the bright lights, but I expect NE to go no worse than 12-4.