Bills defenders working out together in VA

In addition to Norman, other Bills featured in the video clips included Jordan Poyer, Tremaine Edmunds, Siran Neal, Tyler Matakevich, Dean Marlowe, Tyrel Dodson, Corey Thompson, Ike Brown and Mike Bell.

I think Dodson has a decent chance to make the team. They are thin at LB depth and he is a McD type player (obviously the off the field stuff I’m not sure of)

• Like (+1) 1

Couldn’t disagree more.  This is exactly why the NFLPA came out with this notice.  I actually love them practicing, but they are doing nothing in the social distancing thing.  They could easily have done these activities, but stayed away just 6 darn feet from each other.  Basically reinforces the NFLPA, the players won’t adhere to CDC rules.

I am very happy they practiced, worked on drills and had fun.  That’s great.  I have fun with my children, friends and family, but we respect these new rules.  This is why here in FL we are spiking again.  We opened too much too early, and the lead positive tests are 16-35 with the emphasis on 24-35which is why we shut the bars down again this week, reviled liquor licenses to places not adhering to the provisions, and the proportion of employees at these service places is through the roof.  If anything, I am not in fear, I’m sick of the restrictions meaning I just want this crap to go away.  

Honestly, I wish the NFLPA would get out of the way and whatever real time the players missed in OTA’s could be tacked on to an extended training camp, even if they had to spend three weeks quarantined in some location and was regulated by the NFL and PA as these two groups would make sure all of the safety precautions were met.  Now that would be good.  Did you guys know Clemson football is up to 36 guys positively tested already among all of the other examples like LSU, Kansas, etc.  It’s what is coming.

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, ProcessTruster said:

prob bc he still lives here in Northern Va. outside of DC ?  I live in the Ashburn area but cannot place the location they were at, the video doesn't have enough background shots in it

Yeah I was assuming they are at Norman’s house