51st State? DC Statehood Is Happening!

8 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Have to look ahead, Dems have a great shot at taking the Senate. Trump is behind and DC statehood would be Justice. 

Just justice 

Far be it for me to give you advice but have you considered what you would do if Trump won again while the House became GOP and the Senate stayed the same? Would you move to Canada like so many celebrities have done in the past? What would you do?

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, 3rdnlng said:

Far be it for me to give you advice but have you considered what you would do if Trump won again while the House became GOP and the Senate stayed the same? Would you move to Canada like so many celebrities have done in the past? What would you do?

The wailing and gnashing of teeth would be heard on the moon!!!

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, westside2 said:

The wailing and gnashing of teeth would be heard on the moon!!!

The cheering in Moscow would drowned out our crying 

1 minute ago, Reality Check said:

We live in a Republic, or did you forget?

Which is going to be adjusted to give urban America more say 

Once again I ask, where have I heard that before?

On Fox News?!?! 

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Finally making the Senate more representative of the nation it represents. Sickening that it weighs more to rural states. Spit 

The composition of the Senate is pretty well defined in a little document called the Constitution. Perhaps you have heard of it?

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

The composition of the Senate is pretty well defined in a little document called the Constitution. Perhaps you have heard of it?

Yes, so? 

Yeah,urban America has done such a swell job already.

Yes 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, CarpetCrawler said:

I think Puerto Rico might have something to say about that, Guam too for that matter. D.C. is way down the list.

The more the merrier!! 

4 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

It doesn’t matter if the House votes for it.

It doesn’t mater if the Senate votes for it.

It doesn’t matter if the President signs it.

DC can not achieve statehood without a Constitutional Amendment.

Wrong 

The Admission to the Union Clause of the United States Constitution, often called the New States Clause, found at Article IV, Section 3, Clause 1, authorizes the Congress to admit new states into the United States beyond the thirteen already in existence at the time the Constitution went into effect.

30 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Finally making the Senate more representative of the nation it represents. Sickening that it weighs more to rural states. Spit 

26 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

21 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Yes, so? 

This is how the mind of a liberal works...

• Like (+1) 1