51st State? DC Statehood Is Happening!

3 minutes ago, Reality Check said:

There is nothing to stop since it is simply not going to happen. 

It’s very simple, the Senate and house pass it, President signs it, and it’s a thing. You clowns better hold onto the Senate or you lose more power.

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

It’s very simple, the Senate and house pass it, President signs it, and it’s a thing. You clowns better hold onto the Senate or you lose more power.

I think you have things a bit backward, Tibs. The Democrats need to hold onto the House and gain control of the Senate and the Presidency.

As it stands now, your thread title is simply wrong.

You might have hope for the future; however, right now? It is not happening.

6 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

I think you have things a bit backward, Tibs. The Democrats need to hold onto the House and gain control of the Senate and the Presidency.

As it stands now, your thread title is simply wrong.

You might have hope for the future; however, right now? It is not happening.

Things are looking good now, Trump is underwater and the Senate is very much in play. 

Its the price you you pay for having radical incompetence in leadership. 

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Things are looking good now, Trump is underwater and the Senate is very much in play. 

Its the price you you pay for having radical incompetence in leadership. 

When the Democrats actually control the Senate and Presidency, let me know. Until then, this thread is both wrong and pointless...

5 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

When the Democrats actually control the Senate and Presidency, let me know. Until then, this thread is both wrong and pointless...

Have to look ahead, Dems have a great shot at taking the Senate. Trump is behind and DC statehood would be Justice. 

Just justice 

all you need to know about just how... Democrat this stupid idea is, is that... even if the new state becomes a reality, wait for it..... there will still be a District of Columbia. i ***** you not, let that sink in for a moment.

yes, that's right, so next year or at some point in the future when the masses have caught onto their madness and put them out of power, they can pass another bill calling for DC to become a state. rinse and repeat until there are as many states as needed for their silly plans to give them the control they desire, forever.

Edited by Foxx