Elliot thinks Allen is a beast

Gambit

4 minutes ago, Captain Hindsight said:

Pats** offered more money IIRC

Do you any link for this?  I love the Bills more than life but if I was a slot receiver and the money was equal, there is zero chance I choose Josh Allen over Tom Brady.  

the Bills always have to over paid. 

13 minutes ago, Captain Hindsight said:

Pats** offered more money IIRC

I don't think they did.  He had offers from both teams, I believe.  But I'm pretty sure he went to the highest bidder.

3 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Do you any link for this?  I love the Bills more than life but if I was a slot receiver and the money was equal, there is zero chance I choose Josh Allen over Tom Brady.  

the Bills always have to over paid. 

2 hours ago, Gugny said:

I don't think they did.  He had offers from both teams, I believe.  But I'm pretty sure he went to the highest bidder.

I'll check again. I feel like I remember reading that but I may be mistaken

EDIT: Couldnt find anything. So I may have been wrong or misheard it somewhere, my mistake

Edited by Captain Hindsight
  • Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Captain Hindsight said:

I'll check again. I feel like I remember reading that but I may be mistaken

EDIT: Couldnt find anything. So I may have been wrong or misheard it somewhere, my mistake

I can't find anything, either, with regard to what the Patriots offered him.  But knowing the Pats' history, I'm sure they lowballed him with the "promise" to go deep into the playoffs.

I'm sure money had something to do with it, but maybe culture is important to him, too.  At the time he signed with the Bills, Allen was a question, but with a lot of upside.  And it was a fact that Brady and Gronk were getting old.

Glad he chose us, either way.

On 6/27/2020 at 7:21 AM, ProcessYaDigg said:

Man it would be nice if we could pull the strings to have Elliott come play alongside JA.  i love our backfield right now, but i would give up our guys for Elliott in a heartbeat