COVID-19 took the heat off Belichek & Kraft

To the OP, think about it, does Goodell and the owners want any other bad press right now?  Of course not.  These things will go away.  Like it or not, what can anyone really do about Kraft?  He’s an owner.  Remember the Colts owner Irsay.  He was doctor shopping and abusing opioids, and really nothing was done to him.  Pay a big fine, stay away from the building, but that was it.  The only persons who could do anything about Kraft’s problem is law enforcement, and they have been buried by his legal team.

The spygate 2 thing was blown off due to the marketing part, and it was a we’re sorry.  This stuff is dead.  As far as Oliver, he probably won’t see a suspension until 2021.

4 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

To the OP, think about it, does Goodell and the owners want any other bad press right now?  Of course not.  These things will go away.  Like it or not, what can anyone really do about Kraft?  He’s an owner.  Remember the Colts owner Irsay.  He was doctor shopping and abusing opioids, and really nothing was done to him.  Pay a big fine, stay away from the building, but that was it.  The only persons who could do anything about Kraft’s problem is law enforcement, and they have been buried by his legal team.

The spygate 2 thing was blown off due to the marketing part, and it was a we’re sorry.  This stuff is dead.  As far as Oliver, he probably won’t see a suspension until 2021.

I think the simplest answer is...they aren’t taking away the Patriots Rings or Legacy.  certain bills fans need to accept and move on.

15 hours ago, Jerry Jabber said:

Whatever happened to the NFL’s investigation into Spygate 2.0? Also, what is going on with Robert Kraft getting busted at the massage parlor? Seems we haven’t heard a word about either situation in months. Will both Belichek and Kraft catch breaks because of the COVID-19 pandemic?

Update:  charges were dropped 15 months ago, Scoop....

23 minutes ago, H2o said:

Roger: Bill, you have to let the dog make the next three picks and we'll call it even.

Belichick: Done.

e615f56f87914a9bbd7d8a2553e5df57_xl.jpg

Belichick think bubble:  "That dog has been trained since birth, and electronically augmented to select the picks we radio to it.  Did the rest of you believe anything less?"

• Haha (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, John Gianelli said:

The Patriots and their fans must be gloating. The one year that the Bills have a good chance to overtake them in the AFC East, and this (2020) happens.

I doubt they care even a little bit about this and probably care even less about Buffalo.

1 hour ago, Happy said:

I doubt they care even a little bit about this and probably care even less about Buffalo.

You haven't met the same Pats fans I have...  They LIVE to ***** on anything positive about Buffalo.

• Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, 1ManRaid said:

So what I'm hearing is that Kraft teamed up with Bill Gates to create this virus not only to distract from Spygate but also so that Belichick can use the microchips Gates is putting in the vaccines to spy on the whole league all at once.

Wake up, sheeple!

442201_1600w.png

• Thank you (+1) 1

20 hours ago, Rc2catch said:

To be fair there are kinda more important things going on. This can’t possibly be high on the list of anyone in the league seeing as what they’re trying to do to even have a season. While I’m excited to see them both suffer hopefully I can see why it’s been lost in the shuffle 

This is true, I hope they get the equivalent of multiple kicks in the balls, but that’s just me maybe...

4 hours ago, wppete said:

Kraft won’t be able to escape what coming in regards to his sex trafficking case. 

10182382-0-image-a-13_1550933805259.jpg

Isn’t  the case against Kraft on life support because that video was thrown out ?   The prosecutors may not have much of a chance with their appeal because of pretty solid precedent .

52 minutes ago, prissythecat said:

Isn’t  the case against Kraft on life support because that video was thrown out ?   The prosecutors may not have much of a chance with their appeal because of pretty solid precedent .

I think there is more to this case then is publicized. Let’s see how it turns out. One thing we do know Kraft is a dirtbag. 

1 hour ago, TigerJ said:

Bill Belichick right now is looking for loopholes that might be created by the whole pandemic mess.

I bet he’s got a search going for just the “right person” to sneak up and cough on Josh and Tre as soon as the season starts. One of many plans in the works, I’m sure......he’s that classy. 

On 6/26/2020 at 10:19 PM, Augie said:

If the Cheaters* get off,  Ed deserves an all expense paid month in Bali. 

:)

Good place to go, low COVID-19 rate

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/05/miracle-explains-bali-coronavirus-cases-200502035557649.html

On 6/27/2020 at 9:57 PM, Augie said:

I bet he’s got a search going for just the “right person” to sneak up and cough on Josh and Tre as soon as the season starts. One of many plans in the works, I’m sure......he’s that classy. 

Watch out for any players cut.  Maybe a Typhoid Mario.